Reviews for Just This Once
evenflo78 chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Take as long as you like, love. If all chapters come out as brilliantly as this one, well, I'd wait a year.

Truly loving this story, but I sense the end is nearing. I'll definitely be sad that it's over, but I've enjoyed it so much along the way.

This chapter was so great, the tenderness, the conversation and honesty, and Bella's realization felt extremely real to me. And *sigh* I just love this Jasper, he is all doll!

Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!
Nicoconsd chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Awwww finally! That was so sweet I loved how all of a sudden she realized she was going to be "making love" and she gave that big grin that was so cute. :)

I really liked the build up and then how it all came together for the moment and how she still has to confess to him well when he's awake that she does in fact love him. Is it wrong that I can't wait for her to dump the other guy and damn I can't even remember his name that is how happy I am to see him go :) hehe
Sxkitn chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
yeah... Bella woke up.. she sees the light..
ARFess96 chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
She couldn't say when he was awake? After everything he laid out to her? Oh well I guess beggars can't be choosers and all that shit right? You did fantabulous on this chapter. It was beautiful and emotional.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Britt01 chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Yes, this is a great chapter :) I loved Bella finally seeing things from Jasper's perspective.
SexyVampyre chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
AWWW! finally!
untidytowns chapter 16 . 9/22/2010

Well worth the wait.

mssmith chapter 16 . 9/22/2010 beautiful! I don't remember how he got hurt though, so I will have to go back and read a few of the last chapters. Thank you for your story, this chapter was really good.
shelbron chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
I loved that chapter :) It was so romantic and touching.
User123name chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Heavy suff, but I loved every word!
SavageGraceX chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
LOVE IT! ) x
ktdid23 chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
I loved this chapter! The way you wrote it was beautiful. Can't wait to read more! :)
CherBella chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
"I wouldn't let myself miss you, but I never felt right without you in my life somewhere," I muttered against his shirt.

His cheek pressed against mine, turning inward to run his nose across my cheekbone until he was breathing in my ear. "Tell me it never meant anything to you."

I may have led, but Jasper was the beacon ‒ the lighthouse ‒ I followed.

In the darkness of night and the security of his presence, I gave him my heart.

"I love you, too."

Some of my favorite lines... oh bb such a beautiful chapter.

I love that they finally really are talking, that she is finally accepting his love and returning it.

Great job! :)
CherBella chapter 15 . 9/22/2010
Oh GAH! I saw your update today and was like oh goody it's not complete. I fell behind a couple chapters and oh my what I missed!

So emotional, yay for Jasper finally coming forward. Holy crap what a moment at then end when he starts singing to her and she FINALLY gets it!

Okay...on to ch. 16 now...
pipelynn chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
oh my, so worth the wait. love love love this sweet jasper and glad bella finally woke up! i hope he heard her say ILY!

this may be the one for a JPOV? cant wait to see the next chapter...
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »