Reviews for Just This Once
ARFess96 chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
She couldn't say when he was awake? After everything he laid out to her? Oh well I guess beggars can't be choosers and all that shit right? You did fantabulous on this chapter. It was beautiful and emotional.

Thank you for sharing it with us.
Britt01 chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Yes, this is a great chapter :) I loved Bella finally seeing things from Jasper's perspective.
SexyVampyre chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
AWWW! finally!
untidytowns chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Perfect!

Well worth the wait.

:D
mssmith chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Awww...how beautiful! I don't remember how he got hurt though, so I will have to go back and read a few of the last chapters. Thank you for your story, this chapter was really good.
shelbron chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
I loved that chapter :) It was so romantic and touching.
bbcakes chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Heavy suff, but I loved every word!
SavageGraceX chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
LOVE IT! ) x
ktdid23 chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
I loved this chapter! The way you wrote it was beautiful. Can't wait to read more! :)
CherBella chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
"I wouldn't let myself miss you, but I never felt right without you in my life somewhere," I muttered against his shirt.

His cheek pressed against mine, turning inward to run his nose across my cheekbone until he was breathing in my ear. "Tell me it never meant anything to you."

I may have led, but Jasper was the beacon ‒ the lighthouse ‒ I followed.

In the darkness of night and the security of his presence, I gave him my heart.

"I love you, too."

Some of my favorite lines... oh bb such a beautiful chapter.

I love that they finally really are talking, that she is finally accepting his love and returning it.

Great job! :)
CherBella chapter 15 . 9/22/2010
Oh GAH! I saw your update today and was like oh goody it's not complete. I fell behind a couple chapters and oh my what I missed!

So emotional, yay for Jasper finally coming forward. Holy crap what a moment at then end when he starts singing to her and she FINALLY gets it!

Okay...on to ch. 16 now...
pipelynn chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
oh my, so worth the wait. love love love this sweet jasper and glad bella finally woke up! i hope he heard her say ILY!

this may be the one for a JPOV? cant wait to see the next chapter...
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
*Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap* I am so happy right now. I can't stop smiling!

Jasper finally confessed his love for her and I feel like giving him a pat on the back Good things Bella realized she's in love with him too, else I was gonna knock some sense into her myself. I wish Jasper could hear her saying she loves him too. She better say it when he's awake next time. I don't want him to have any doubts and feel insecure about their relationship!
lovedavidbeckham chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
I LOVE LOVE LOVED it. Thank you. Cant wait for an update
faint-of-hart chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
AWWW!:) haha ive waited for this to happen! and it did and now i cannot stop smiling! eep!:) haha update soon please!
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »