Reviews for Just This Once
gokuhikaru82 chapter 17 . 4/25/2013
I am surprised you haven't received more reviews.. I really enjoyed your story.. Cute
SkyBlue1309 chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
Omigosh this is a really great story!, I normally don't like human twilight fanfiction but this is definitely the exception! It's so wonderful!
acwale chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
What a great story! It was so well written. I was hooked with the beginning of the story with the first kiss and them fumbling through his first time. I could really picture it all happening. Throughout your story, you included so much emotion. I was really rooting for both of them. Your angst was real world stuff (going off to college, seperation, problems with family). I loved that it wasn't unnecessary drama.

You did such a great job on this. Would love to see a sequel or for you to do another multi-chapter Bella/Jasper pairing. Thanks for writing this and sharing it. I can really tell that you put a lot of heart in it.
TheTofurkey chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Haha, there were so many great lines in this. My favorite, however, was this:

"Everyone knew that Jasper Whitlock and Rosalie Hale were boyfriend and girlfriend for sixteen days in sixth grade, so of course he had kissed a girl before."

That made me laugh. So cute!
her illusion chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
sweet :) bella with demetri is certainly a change..
mayacullen86 chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
just awesome :D
Chiki-b chapter 17 . 1/7/2012
I loved this story! I always believed that Jasper and Bella would make a great couple. It was perfect that they ended up together after everything they experienced. Do you have any plans for a epilogue or sequel? I would love to read more!
Lizzie Liz 15 chapter 17 . 1/4/2012
awwwww i loved this story! how sweet that they end up together after everything that has happened between them ) Great Job!
Moony Ju chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
I loved it! This story was sooo sweet! Most of all, Jasper. Can I have one of those, please?

I love best-friends kind of stories, and yours was perfect!
maarit chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
Thank U for an absolutely beautiful story, I enjoyed it very much.
wendy1969 chapter 17 . 9/3/2011
wonderful story. great balance ofangst, drama, love, lustful desire and all around great bloody read. thank you
froggydee2 chapter 17 . 7/9/2011
Very sweet story.
laceyndom chapter 17 . 6/12/2011
Great story! I'm so happy that they did end up together. It's so sweet to see childhood friends grow up, stay friends and then finally understand that they have always loved each other!
Veronique24 chapter 17 . 5/3/2011