Reviews for Just This Once
blueseedfan chapter 17 . 3/24/2011
really awsome story i loved it thankx for writeing it :)
Lilttleturtle chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
Loved reading your story. It flowed well, with great character develpoment within so many chapters :) i dont usualy read b/j stories but this was very easy to read, i enjoyed it very much. thanks for sharing :)
Tee Hill chapter 17 . 2/28/2011
great story, I really enjoyed it :)))))
dracosgem chapter 17 . 2/18/2011
I'm certainly gratified to know that I am your six hundredth review because this story was exceptional. Jasper's raw emotion was so well written, as was Bella's state of denial. You've portrayed the 'mind' well in this story- it can hinder us in so many ways. Fear of rejection, of being hurt- if we hide our feelings, we never experience love at all. Jasper's courage to help Bella see how she feels was beautifully written and so touching. Well done.
Chicklette chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
*sigh* perfection. thank you.
Chicklette chapter 14 . 2/13/2011
Gah! Beautiful, perfect slow build. I love this, so much.
Chicklette chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
I'm a wretched human for not reviewing this as i go. I just got so excited - a smart, well written J/B fic? They practically don't exist!

thank you for writing this - I've been loving it. :)
Persuasive chapter 17 . 1/25/2011
I love it! Every bit of angst, stupidity, love - hidden and obvious, tenderness and hotness. Thank you for sharing!
Persuasive chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
FINALLY! Thank you! It was worth it, all the angst and stupid blindness, everything, to get them to this point.
Persuasive chapter 15 . 1/25/2011
Now I'm bawling. The lyrics are perfect and sweet and... bawling again.
Persuasive chapter 14 . 1/25/2011
YESSS! Finally, he stepped up! Finally he got his stones back! He was exactly right about everything he said and said out loud, everything she was thinking. Are the blinders gone now, Ms. Swan?
Persuasive chapter 13 . 1/25/2011
Another teeny, tiny step forward... Will the Mariners call?
Persuasive chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
Blind and obtuse and deliberately ignorant! Ugh, Bella...
Persuasive chapter 11 . 1/25/2011
Another step in the right direction. I'm sorry someone had to die, though.
Persuasive chapter 10 . 1/25/2011
SNIIIIIFF This has gone beyond denial to plain obstinate blindness.
633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »