Reviews for Beg for More
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 1/1
Nice
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Strange pairing but I like it.
SDass chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
hope you write more for this story
Silverchief chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Loved it.
dkgors chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG that was sooooo fucking hot! I love this Charlie. You could have a lot of fun if you wanted to continue it every once in a while! Please think about it!

Take care, Dixie
mi-shell87 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
That was hot and could totally be continued! Would love to read about Rose's reaction to Bella, looked as though Rose didn't even know about her
silveraure chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I love alt pairings, and as they go - this rocked. I think it would have been even naughtier if you had kept Charlie at his age in the books and had Bella be a classmate of Rosalie's in college or something. The beginning was a -little- slow at the hospital, but the writing overall was of excellent quality. Just enough tension to make their eventual passion very believable - and hot! Thumbs. Up.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Fantastic job.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Hot!
AscotBella chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I'm begging for more. I really enjoyed this and it has great potential for a whole story. No matter the case, I have enjoyed this story and appreciate you sharing it.
Dimlylit chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
if I had to pick an unlikely pairing of twilight characters,I still never wouldve thought of these and familiar,I loved the way you wrote this.

Amd when I think about it, I would live for Charlie to be like this in the book and movie. And was it just me, or did Rosalie actually seem nicer?

I loved this one-shot! And to be honest, I was scanning through your stories,and I thought it said Carlisle, not Charlie, so I was surprised, but I still liked it.
Every Rose Has Its Thorn24 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
OK, IS IT WRONG OF ME TO SAY THIS, BUT ROSALIE AND CHARLIE TOGETHER, THATS HOT. I NEED SOME AIRCONDITION OR SOME ICE OR SOMETHING. LOVED THIS ONESHOT. I THINK THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE ROSE AND CHARLIE STORIES WITH ALL THAT PENT UP ANGER AND FRUSTRATION. AWESOME JOB ON THIS.
MissNAJones chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
well well well this was just sooo ooof! please continue with it!
luv4jake chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Hey I loved this o/s it was hot and funny. These two tripped me out in a good way. Until next time.
angel27eyes chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
can't be a one shot! that was awesome! just pure smut no plot okay? LOVED IT!