Reviews for Man Enough
Queen-of-Ice101 chapter 1 . 4/18
I loved this. It was so awesome and I think a perfect description of what poor Paul would have to go through getting involved with Percy and his mom.
April chapter 1 . 1/17
Hmm... Nice one shot. This story definitely deserve more credit than it has.
There's not many of these that are half as good. Most of them can be quite boring and never got pass what already happened in the books...
So awesome job!
Mikeo chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Man I just love reading this
Mikeo chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Epic!
Damn incredible.
I have always liked paul as a character
P.s. I suggest reading paul. I can't remember who wrote it but it is the only full length(30k) fic entirely from Paul's P.o.V
Zarosian chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
One if the better PJO fanfics I've seen in awhile. Funnily (is that even a word?) enough, the one-shots tend to be much better than their multiple chaptered story counter-parts. This makes me quite sad because Percy Jackson got me into fanfiction, and in my opinion has produced some of the worst fanfictions I have ever read, consistently. Sorry for the rant (I don't know if I can even call this a rant), I'm just saddened by the lack of good stories in PJO.
Dj Crescendo27 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This was pretty awesome
Great fic!
KiShang chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Likey.
omagerdnerdynord chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
hahahaha! love this. i never really thought about how paul felt about this, so it's quite refreshing to hear his side of the story. good job, well-written, and hilarious. could i ask for more?
Quinn chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is freaking awesome.
SavSilvy chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Lol! I swear this was just so funny! nico was written really well! Or am I just biased since he's my favorite character? GOOD JOB!

FAVORITE!

Why would nico just go for the cake?
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Aww cute! I love it! As always... :)
SensiblyInsane28 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
ADORABLE
omega2199 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I LOVE this! defiantly deserved to be published! Its great to see pauls side, and this is hands down THE BEST pauls point of view story i've read so far! Keep it up!
astroshadow chapter 1 . 3/25/2013