Reviews for Slumbering Dragon
calikocat chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I read this before...so I have no idea why I didn't review. Bad me. Very very bad me. Anyway, I think I like it best when my fellow writers manage to capture the quiet moments between Hiei and Kazuma. You did it nicely.
PhoenixDiamond chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Lovely, magically and teeming with endless possibilities of future aspects with the other's romantic lover as each night shared reminds them of how much he adores the other *squeals happily clapping hands* Silly and poetic of me I know but I can't resist a well written one-shot and not offer my praises as you deserve and you my dear deserve a lengthy review. I've always adored Kuwabara and my love for him when paired with Hiei, Yusuke or Kurama makes me tingle with glee.

With both of them living bust lives in separate worlds, its nice to see how you've written that through it all they still manage to make time for a special moment. And Kuwa was even rewarded with a special chance of seeing his beloved Hiei sleeping peacefully with no worries or fears nestled in his arms. A beautiful sight indeed and quite encouraging of developing someone's interests in this couple.

I dare say my loev for these two has blossomed tenfold because I read this awesome as hell one-shot and babe I commend you for writing it. You have a well developed talent and I thank you so very much for making this wonderful insight on Kuwa and Hiei's secret romance _
LovelyRose5001 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I find this small story perfect. :) It's well writen and it makes me smile at the way they react around one another. I can constantly read this story over and over and not get tired of it. the fluff is there but not hugely overpowering. Your a great writer and i hope you continue to write beautiful pieces of work. I hope you continue to ignore the judgementle people and continue to write. Thank you.
Miss Itachi Uchiha chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Like other reviewers, I found this quite adorable and in character! Especially Hiei, you know how hard he is to write? Well, I definately enjoyed this piece. _
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Aww, this is so sweet.
twistedmind29 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Very adorable
Angelus1889 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Loved it. Twas adorable. There aren't many of us HieiBara writers out there, so I'm always glad to find someone else that spreads the love. :)
GoodLuckMother chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
All I can really say is,

Awwwwwwwwww
Otakufanlover chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I love this fic and I love this pairing! Keep up the great work. _
Kiriatana chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh wow. I'm a little torn. I've never seen this pairing as something doable, but now... I dunno, I don't think I'm convinced, but your story is definitely the exception that proves the rule. It's non-canon, and yet in character at the same time. _ Also, really well written, nice style, and just a very sweet piece. Me likey. Thanks for taking the time to publish this.