Reviews for La Vita Nuova
vivarobsten chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Really love this story and I hope you are able to continue writing. You are a very talented writer I enjoy your work. Please continue and post soon.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
This story left me very unsettled and sad. I absolutely loved this story, I saw it was updated jan 21 but it didn't show a year so I'm not sure if you are still working on this or not. If you are indeed planning on writting this as original fiction I would love to know, as I would definitely read it
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
I'm dying to know what Jake did, and I can't believe Bella is being such a prick tease! You should know this about me, as far as I'm concerned Edward can do no wrong, but Bella is really being a self centered BITCH. She wants Edward and is amenable to teasing the shit out of him but then wants to pull the Jake card. I don't blame Edward for getting pissed when she answers the phone and starts talking to Jake as though she had been darnig his socks for him. Anyway I love this Edward also, you have a real knack for creating really soulful characters. Thank you.
Merah chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Thanks for sharing your ridiculously lovely writing with us. I know you are busy with life, but I seriously hope you have time to finish it somehow. Love. It.
Merah chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
I finally realized a few chapters ago that you might not finish this story...but I kept reading anyway. I love this Bella and Edward! I can't stop reading it. It looks like you have taken it to chapter 15 and I'll continue to read anything you post. Thanks for taking us this far with you and I hope you will wrap things up for us at some point in the future!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore
L27hart chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Hello I've just come across your story and already I'm hooked! Hope you update soon, can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the good work! Xx
2loveybunnies chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
God, please tell me that this isn't really how you're going to leave it?! I almost wet my pants when I saw that you updated this story, because I am one of the idiots who used to bug you about updating after Spy Games completed. I really, really hope that you might change your mind and write more because I would love to see what you had planned for Edward and Bella. If you are definitely NOT going to finish it, ever, can you just tell us how you saw things playing out? Having more chapters is actually like torture (in a good way) because it only makes me want to know more. Knowing you're never going to give us more is torture (the real kind) because now I almost wish I hadn't read any of this. I want more. Even if it's only a synopsis of how it was going to end. Maybe just a future take to wrap it all up into a nice, tidy package...with a bow? Please? Just a little more...

XO, and thanks for sharing!
tspinks77 chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
I loved the chapters you gave us. I would wait another 3 years for this story, so tell that guest reviewer to go fuck their self.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
in most of the storiees I barely can believe in love bewtween Edward and Bella. In this story it's the same. Have you ever noticed that while Alice and Rosalie relationships are really wonderful, becouse they are loyal and trustworty, Bella's and Edward's are always cheating on each other, are scared or quiting too soon?
JayNahNah chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Thank you. I know you said you didn't think you'd finish it but I hope you do...even if it's a shorty.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
Unbelieveable. We get this mess of a story with a Bella that is such a stupid, miserable bitch you just want to slap her, a toxic Edward and Bella relationship, enduring Bella in a relationship with Jake that she can't seem to make up her mind about and Edward with whiny Tanya and you not only don't update for months and years at a time, you just abandon the story. Three and a half years for 15 chapters. Thanks for nothing. And now you want us to read your original fic? So we can watch Bella be a tease who strings guys along? No thanks.
Vaena chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
Amazing, best chapter updates ever! Please do it again soon! Like today! X
debslmac chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
thank you for updating. loved these chapters
JustSu chapter 15 . 1/21/2014
I'd love if you finished this story. But I'd get what you gave me.
You should know that you do have a bunch of readers that had been reading your fic for three years. And loving it. I'm one of them.
Thank you for coming back even for a minute. Thank you.