Reviews for La Vita Nuova
Catcus chapter 15 . 4/17
This can't be it! It needs to continue, my sanity depends on it! I need to know why Jacob doesn't deserve Bella! When Bella and Edward finally get their shit together and get together! Ahhhhh nooooooo
Fukushu chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
This story is amazing. You have to go on! Please I need to know how it's going to end.
vickyycullen chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
I seriously am so sad and depressed, I have cramps, this is unfinished, the weather's sooo hot oh god what wouldn't I give to read this ginished :'(
vickyycullen chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
This story deserves like 10k follows and 35k favs and 86k reviews. Soooo underrated! You are absolutely one of my new fav authors ...have such a way with words what a shame you only have two stories that made me saaaaaddddd come backkkk
vickyycullen chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Goverment benefiiiitttsssss haahahha Rosalieeee lol
vickyycullen chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
This autor is such a voyeour lol loove it!
moremilk chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
Your writings are so captivating. I read Spy Games first yesterday and couldn't put it down until I finished. Although I saw that LVN was in-progress, I still read it because I wanted more of your words.

Your characters are flawed, espcially your Bellas. However, there's just something about your stories that pull the reader even more. I should have been studying for law school midterms but I could not put it down.

I hope you continue this story but if not, then I guess I'll just have to imagine what would have happened in your universe.
vivarobsten chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Really love this story and I hope you are able to continue writing. You are a very talented writer I enjoy your work. Please continue and post soon.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
This story left me very unsettled and sad. I absolutely loved this story, I saw it was updated jan 21 but it didn't show a year so I'm not sure if you are still working on this or not. If you are indeed planning on writting this as original fiction I would love to know, as I would definitely read it
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
I'm dying to know what Jake did, and I can't believe Bella is being such a prick tease! You should know this about me, as far as I'm concerned Edward can do no wrong, but Bella is really being a self centered BITCH. She wants Edward and is amenable to teasing the shit out of him but then wants to pull the Jake card. I don't blame Edward for getting pissed when she answers the phone and starts talking to Jake as though she had been darnig his socks for him. Anyway I love this Edward also, you have a real knack for creating really soulful characters. Thank you.
Merah chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Thanks for sharing your ridiculously lovely writing with us. I know you are busy with life, but I seriously hope you have time to finish it somehow. Love. It.
Merah chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
I finally realized a few chapters ago that you might not finish this story...but I kept reading anyway. I love this Bella and Edward! I can't stop reading it. It looks like you have taken it to chapter 15 and I'll continue to read anything you post. Thanks for taking us this far with you and I hope you will wrap things up for us at some point in the future!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2014
L27hart chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
Hello I've just come across your story and already I'm hooked! Hope you update soon, can't wait to see what happens. Keep up the good work! Xx
2loveybunnies chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
God, please tell me that this isn't really how you're going to leave it?! I almost wet my pants when I saw that you updated this story, because I am one of the idiots who used to bug you about updating after Spy Games completed. I really, really hope that you might change your mind and write more because I would love to see what you had planned for Edward and Bella. If you are definitely NOT going to finish it, ever, can you just tell us how you saw things playing out? Having more chapters is actually like torture (in a good way) because it only makes me want to know more. Knowing you're never going to give us more is torture (the real kind) because now I almost wish I hadn't read any of this. I want more. Even if it's only a synopsis of how it was going to end. Maybe just a future take to wrap it all up into a nice, tidy package...with a bow? Please? Just a little more...

XO, and thanks for sharing!