Reviews for La Vita Nuova
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
could you please continue the story
rayyray chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
Best story, you are am amazing writer
Catcus chapter 15 . 4/17/2016
This can't be it! It needs to continue, my sanity depends on it! I need to know why Jacob doesn't deserve Bella! When Bella and Edward finally get their shit together and get together! Ahhhhh nooooooo
Fukushu chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
This story is amazing. You have to go on! Please I need to know how it's going to end.
vickyycullen chapter 15 . 12/14/2015
I seriously am so sad and depressed, I have cramps, this is unfinished, the weather's sooo hot oh god what wouldn't I give to read this ginished :'(
vickyycullen chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
This story deserves like 10k follows and 35k favs and 86k reviews. Soooo underrated! You are absolutely one of my new fav authors ...have such a way with words what a shame you only have two stories that made me saaaaaddddd come backkkk
vickyycullen chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
Goverment benefiiiitttsssss haahahha Rosalieeee lol
vickyycullen chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
This autor is such a voyeour lol loove it!
moremilk chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
Your writings are so captivating. I read Spy Games first yesterday and couldn't put it down until I finished. Although I saw that LVN was in-progress, I still read it because I wanted more of your words.

Your characters are flawed, espcially your Bellas. However, there's just something about your stories that pull the reader even more. I should have been studying for law school midterms but I could not put it down.

I hope you continue this story but if not, then I guess I'll just have to imagine what would have happened in your universe.
vivarobsten chapter 15 . 3/13/2014
Really love this story and I hope you are able to continue writing. You are a very talented writer I enjoy your work. Please continue and post soon.
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 15 . 3/8/2014
This story left me very unsettled and sad. I absolutely loved this story, I saw it was updated jan 21 but it didn't show a year so I'm not sure if you are still working on this or not. If you are indeed planning on writting this as original fiction I would love to know, as I would definitely read it
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
I'm dying to know what Jake did, and I can't believe Bella is being such a prick tease! You should know this about me, as far as I'm concerned Edward can do no wrong, but Bella is really being a self centered BITCH. She wants Edward and is amenable to teasing the shit out of him but then wants to pull the Jake card. I don't blame Edward for getting pissed when she answers the phone and starts talking to Jake as though she had been darnig his socks for him. Anyway I love this Edward also, you have a real knack for creating really soulful characters. Thank you.
Merah chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Thanks for sharing your ridiculously lovely writing with us. I know you are busy with life, but I seriously hope you have time to finish it somehow. Love. It.
Merah chapter 13 . 2/24/2014
I finally realized a few chapters ago that you might not finish this story...but I kept reading anyway. I love this Bella and Edward! I can't stop reading it. It looks like you have taken it to chapter 15 and I'll continue to read anything you post. Thanks for taking us this far with you and I hope you will wrap things up for us at some point in the future!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/14/2014