Reviews for RachelLess Years
Graffite75 chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
This story was very sweet, and Finn was very Finn-like, lol. Nice job.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
so cute keep it going i like finnless years to but this one is so cute love your work
xoElle23 chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
"But I'm not afraid. It's an adventure! And if the adventure doesn't work out the way we wanted, if you absolutely hate New York that much, then we'll find somewhere else to live," I love this. She's excited for what's to come, but she's also realistic. Their fears are normal and things will probably get better. But if they don't, then they'll change the plan so they're both happy. I love how she's willing to give up the spotlight for him. Very true and lovable and typical Finchel epic love story.
Crazed-Authoress chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Aw, I love both chapters! And nervous Finn is adorable Finn! I really hope you continue this in some way.
hiswheezy chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Very cute. And well written too. Hope you add more!
Joanna chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Yay! First, let me say that I love you for writing a second chapter! :D Now you made me perfectly content :) Secondly, I want to tell you that from the moment I read the first sentence of this chapter, I knew something bad's going to happen, which made me kind of sad. Long-distance relationships are always hard. Nevertheless, you hit your theme of this story, yet you never fail to give us readers some hope at the end. Hope always make me cheerful again! Fantastic read and thank you so much for writing this!
kakka chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Finn is adorable and I kind of hate Rachel's friends now LOL. He's not an idiot. Dumb people calling him one because they couldn't see past his simple words and sweet disposition are just dumb! LOL *feeling protective of finn*.. I like how Rachel started with being angry but ended up saying that she would move away with him if he really couldn't fit in. Your Rachel has done a lot of growing up ).
cappievonbuettner chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Oh I like the new chapter. :) Very angsty, I like. And Rachel's demanding like on Glee. Very funny.

Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
nathanyoung chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
This was amazing, I'm so glad it didn't stay a oneshot! ;) Hope you write more F/R soon!
MezMaroon8 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
This is brilliant, I liked how you convery their jouney as they grow up to pursue their dreams etc, the new yprk chapter was so intense too because it showed his vulnerability.
Bluesdj chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I'm enjoying your story a lot. I love the realistic way you're picturing their stance about the future and how well they know each other and talk their problems through. Can't wait to keep reading.
reaa1210 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
awh poor finn [ he's so adorable! haha

I really liked this, and I totally wouldn't object if you wanted to add another installment :)
civillove chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
i was looking for this update on LJ! im glad i found it here too 3 this was a great update, i love this fic 333
Transfixus chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
This is lovely

Finn is so cute when he's nervous and rachel handles him so well! I would love to read another chapter about finn adjusting to NYC! Great chapters! I cant wait to read more of your work :)
cappievonbuettner chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Very good. I like how Finn has a short temper, even with Rachel, which is true to Glee. A. :)