Reviews for Time is on My Side FFC 2
MistyMountainHop chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
"I'll take another beer on the promise we don't talk about anything."

That's win-win for Hyde. *lol*

"Steven taught me to help others and not be self-centered, so God punishes me when I tried to do something nice."

Strange logic, Jackie. *lol*

"No, Steven," Jackie sighed, "I need to learn how to use this wheelchair." It was big and bulky and it was going to take awhile before she stopped crying at night. She did enjoy Steven carrying her downstairs like a Prince after sleeping in Laurie's bed and she fantasized that she was Rapunzel.

She wasn't perfect anymore, but she couldn't tell that to anyone ever, hopefully the feeling would be temporary

unlike her paralysis from the waist down.

Wow! What a thing to have happen to Jackie, and Eric's basically the cause. No wonder he feels so much guilt. And I have to give it to Jackie about how she's handling the whole thing.

"I love you, doll." Hyde said, kissing her hands. He couldn't believe that she thought that he would leave her over the accident, he never would do such a thing.

What a frightening prospect, Carol!
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Deliciously good and keeping what happened to Jackie was worth the wait!

Poor Eric, I thought he was going to throw himself off the hospital roof for all the guilt he was feeling.

It did have a semi-happy ending and all the characters seemed to do exactly what I would have expected of them.

Well done Author...well done!

Bunny1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow... dark. But sweet Hyde.
twiniitowers chapter 1 . 6/18/2010

Join our forum, to take part in our fan fiction challenges and to talk about "That '70s Show". Thanks. :)