Reviews for Princeton Plainsboro Academy
Please write more
Warkitty chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
: )
house's-friends-are-mentalists chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Wow! Your story is awsome. Please please please update soon! But please KEEP HAMERON! Huddy fans still hace the show to be happy but us hameron fans don't have anything left.
immyownsuperman chapter 14 . 11/1/2010
This story is really good! Update soon please! I need more!
Rush chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
Update per-lease? -
bellesandwhistles chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
Ahh! I really like this story. :) I agree about Chase/Foreman being kind of one-dimensional. But I've got to say that I love me some Chase! If anything just because he's gorgeeeeous. In this story, one thing you could do is make him more of a "nice guy". Because he is. I mean, I can totally see Cameron and House (of course) thinking he's a tool, but for other characters, not so much. If that makes sense. And maybe make House a little LESS nice. I feel like he's missing a little bit of the snark that he's known for.

Another thing that I noticed (not major but I feel like it kind of detracts from the story) is the fact that there are so many characters. Obviously the nature of this kind of fanfiction makes that necessary, just because there are so many characters in the show, but there are a lot of other minor characters that are just kind of confusing once they're thrown in there all at once. Like Maya, and Riley.

I know I wrote a LOT but I swear I'm not trying to be overly critical or anything. Like I said I think this story is great!
huddy love chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
i love this story! everyone seems pretty in character even though they're teenagers. i really like the way you connected everyone. the only suggestion i have is BREAK UP HAMERON. it's nothing against you and (surprisingly) i'm not completely hating the allison/greg relationsip, but my heart will always belong to HUDDY :) please put in some greg/lisa interaction and please update soon!
Rush chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
Great chapter. :)
TheDoseThatYouDieOn chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
KEEP IT UP!
huddy1216 chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
I need some huddy! Update soon!
TheDoseThatYouDieOn chapter 13 . 8/13/2010
Coolio! Back to Greg and Allison and KEEP YOUR PROMISE!
Rush chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
Nice. Like the fast update. :)
sing me a rainbow chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
Yay! I love the whole Kutner/Taub friendship and the slight Kudley interaction. I love Kutner/Thirteen! Great job! I love it!
TheDoseThatYouDieOn chapter 12 . 8/4/2010