Reviews for Stupid
dytabytes chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
E, oh Bart
Ima Super Mute Ant chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
OMG! this is so sweet! I absolutly love it :) please write a sequel, or at least do more things with Bart, I absolutly love the was you portray him.
Wordsmith3 chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
i just want to say that i really enjoyed this story for three reasons.

1) i'm a huge impulse fan!

2) you're a good writer!

3) i know exactly how bart feels. people seem to think i'm stupid because i don't fall into their bullshit crowds and trends. it's either that or i'm considered an outcast. your story made me think and when a story does that, i consider it a good one. keep writing boss!
Batthing chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Well, I have to give it to you... This is a story that reaches. It's so neat, and I hope you continue with the writing. *smiles* I love it how Impulse runs to rid himself of his problems... wish I could try to write Impulse... but I'll keep with my main man and wait till I get better than attempt Imuluse... again...
VivaGlam chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
this is good. very insightful, if a little confusing with all the 'stupids'. but very good. i liek it.
Arlene chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Beautifully written, Threnody. I love the way you write Bart's point of view. Very realistic, too, the way some people are treated because of the different way their minds work.

I always enjoy your stories. Keep it up.
Evie The Semi Great chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Yay Impulse! Yay for the story! Yay for everything! WOO! Hehe, I liked the story
Gen X chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Meep! I adore this one shot. So simple and yet it says so much. Different is normal for Bart. It definetly reminds me of the line PAD wrote about our speedster. Great job.
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
oh that was sad. good fic though, can't wait to read more of your stuff. keep writing!
Banter chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Very nicely done. It's not too complicated that its unbelivable that its Bart speaking and its very in character. Poor Bart, I think you're smart! Heehee...that rhymed...Good job!
Eileen chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
I like this! I love Impulse (even though I gave him a coffee addiction in my stories) and you don't see a lot of stories from his point of view. Most of the time in YJ (before he left), he was written as this goofy little kid, and he's not always like that. Sometimes, but not always.