Reviews for Collapse
Quince chapter 10 . 6/30
This was a lovely find. I enjoyed the adventure feel of the story, seeing the impact of exhaustion and all the constant bantering :)
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 10 . 3/13
Another job well done!
Viva Islenska chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
I loved this fic! I thought the mountain collapse was such a unique idea. Also, I love how you describe the Jedi's control over the Force like a battery! I want to read your fic again and again :)
Stormcutter684 chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
Beautiful writing! Love the Obi-wan whump, and the action, and I only wish you could make more chapters.
Amazing story! Love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
Again like your other ObiWan and Anakin story this one was great! Thrilling, exciting and heartbreaking. I can't describe how excited I was when I was reading and saw the word Zigoolia. Before the book Kenobi came out this year Wild Space was my favorite for years. A true Star Wars/Obi-Wan lover you are. Keep up the good work. I expect nothing less from such a talented author as you are
May the Force be with you
little_china_girl22
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
This story is wonderfully brilliant! I loved it!
time2read chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Interesting begining! You are very good with words!
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
OOH I love this! Just now read it from beginning to end, and adore it. :) I think you've given me some inspiration to continue work on my long-languishing Star Wars WIP's... SW is my oldest and most enduring fandom. :)
C0RINA chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
Really great story! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Purplewillowtrees chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
i've loved this story and your other star wars story so much. please do write that Obi Wan and Cody story. by the way i love the Obi torture! i put a lot of that in my stories! continue writing please!
Heather chapter 10 . 5/15/2012
I absolutely loved this story! I loved the characterization of everyone, but especially Obi-Wan. I loved the interactions between all the characters. I wouldn't have minded a few more chapters so that we could see some other reactions to the heroism, but still a very good story!
reallyverybored chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
:D briliant! I adore injured obi-wan fics! :D
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
This is an awesome story! I love how you took the characters, created a plot and a world unfolded before my eyes. Masterfully done. I only wish the story was longer. Thanks for writing and sharing this story with us!
xAlphaReyx chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
I've been following this story for a while, and I have to say, you are a gifted writer. Please continue with this work!
Kamai6 chapter 10 . 10/7/2010