Reviews for Travel back in time
Alice aquabld chapter 13 . 7/10
I dont not like it. But I dunnot like it. Its not detailed enough and abit weird. And no bonding time. Tho its prettt gopd
Eone chapter 29 . 6/22
I like the story, but I'm confused by the ending. Who did Sakura end up with?
I like the story at first but then when I got halfway through the story... Its just...
Nameless Lurker chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
I sure hope not that Sakura's hair remain black. Coz I think that would completely erased what remains of Sakura's original character.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
Okay in the beginning it was great, but it went to getting confusing once she set foot in the akatsuki. So that will really threw me off and then her her past mix with nenji and sasuke. In my name is sound good to you when you were writing yet but I got really confusing to the reader so next time you write a story show someone what you're writing before you posted not saying this wasn't a good story but it could've been better.
BethylOTPs chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
... I should have said Itachi, dammit!
BethylOTPs chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I have no idea why but I'm going to say Hidan found her, it was the 'little girl' part
4701rose chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Oh dear god, Lord have mercy. I got to the 'sick' part and I'm not reading any more.
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Kimmimaro.. Wow.. Best kind of guy.. I'd feel AWFUL if I were Sakura.. Woah.. I really like it. Very addicting. At first when i read chapter 23, i thought you were going to do an ending where we can pick which pair we want - you writing an ending for every pair. Haha.
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
HOW?!
N Harmonic chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
what did she reveal?
xxKaaat chapter 29 . 6/19/2013
Ah. Well, let me start by saying thank for for this read. I started reading it five hours ago, and it's now 5 a.m here. :)
I enjoyed your story, and I'm so glad she picked Gaara. I can't tell you how many times I cried, honestly, this made me way more emotional than any normal story. In fact, I've started and stopped reading numerous stories lately because they can't hold my attention. But for this, it really did, so congratulations for that. I like your writing style, (I know this was written a few years ago and I'm not sure if you still write anymore or not) but I think, that you need to focus on your wording because sometimes your words mix and match interpreting that the story is happening right now, and then pretense. It's quite confusing. There were a few mistakes here and there, but it wasn't anything too bad. Overall, the plot was good. (Phew, I wish I could be Sakura. All the sexy guys liked her, NOT TO MENTION SHE WON GAARA'S HEART.) You're truly an aspiring writer and I think you have the potential to go far. Thank you for a good read, I don't regret it one bit.
Rating - 8.5/10
-Kat
xxKaaat chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
You've made me a very happy person this chapter. I'm forever a fan of GaaSaku. (;
lilly chapter 6 . 4/5/2013