Reviews for Travel back in time
Nameless Lurker chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
I sure hope not that Sakura's hair remain black. Coz I think that would completely erased what remains of Sakura's original character.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/20/2014
Okay in the beginning it was great, but it went to getting confusing once she set foot in the akatsuki. So that will really threw me off and then her her past mix with nenji and sasuke. In my name is sound good to you when you were writing yet but I got really confusing to the reader so next time you write a story show someone what you're writing before you posted not saying this wasn't a good story but it could've been better.
BethylOTPs chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
... I should have said Itachi, dammit!
BethylOTPs chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I have no idea why but I'm going to say Hidan found her, it was the 'little girl' part
4701rose chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
Oh dear god, Lord have mercy. I got to the 'sick' part and I'm not reading any more.
LookOverHere chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
Kimmimaro.. Wow.. Best kind of guy.. I'd feel AWFUL if I were Sakura.. Woah.. I really like it. Very addicting. At first when i read chapter 23, i thought you were going to do an ending where we can pick which pair we want - you writing an ending for every pair. Haha.
LookOverHere chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
HOW?!
N Harmonic chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
what did she reveal?
xxKaaat chapter 29 . 6/19/2013
Ah. Well, let me start by saying thank for for this read. I started reading it five hours ago, and it's now 5 a.m here. :)
I enjoyed your story, and I'm so glad she picked Gaara. I can't tell you how many times I cried, honestly, this made me way more emotional than any normal story. In fact, I've started and stopped reading numerous stories lately because they can't hold my attention. But for this, it really did, so congratulations for that. I like your writing style, (I know this was written a few years ago and I'm not sure if you still write anymore or not) but I think, that you need to focus on your wording because sometimes your words mix and match interpreting that the story is happening right now, and then pretense. It's quite confusing. There were a few mistakes here and there, but it wasn't anything too bad. Overall, the plot was good. (Phew, I wish I could be Sakura. All the sexy guys liked her, NOT TO MENTION SHE WON GAARA'S HEART.) You're truly an aspiring writer and I think you have the potential to go far. Thank you for a good read, I don't regret it one bit.
Rating - 8.5/10
-Kat
xxKaaat chapter 14 . 6/18/2013
You've made me a very happy person this chapter. I'm forever a fan of GaaSaku. (;
lilly chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
all of the elements
TheSecondOtherGuy chapter 29 . 2/10/2013
Such a player
lotsasauce chapter 29 . 1/12/2013
OMG... This story is sooo depressing, dramatic and yet right at the same time. Like, everything was really meant to be like that or something.

Thank you so much for gracing me with such an interesting story which I enjoyed well! :D

P.S. Since knowing me, I DON'T enjoy tragic stories because they make me an overdramatic profanity-screaming lunatic... man, I can't believe that the story is seriously taking a toll on me -_-... then again, under such circumstances it's normal I guess
I-Got-A-Quill chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
This story is so awesome but I need to take a shower now : p
Shadow wolf fang chapter 29 . 10/29/2012
Have you ever read a story that is so great that all you could do is reflect on it and think about how much of an impact it had on you? How deep the ending is? And you could find no other way to word it no other way it could have ended you could or would have changed it? Well for me this is one of these storys you are a amazing author and this story would have made an amazing movie if you could make it into one. I love it it is by far the best fanfiction I have ever read you definatly earned my respect as an author. It would be an honor if you would read my fanfiction Sakura Kuragari and tell me how you feel about it.