Reviews for Crescendo
emsaduem chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
You think the two devilish twins can set me up with a placeholder?
Thank you for sharing the well written, jealous-filled tale.
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
. :) -u-
LuLu chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Kyaaaaaaa the awesomeness~! 3 nyahahaha blood x alice XD
Sabry Suttclif chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
OMG! So cute! and this my friends is the Mad Hatter's family! Wah! I love it! :D
xdgirl1001 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Awesome Blood x Alice story. Well done :-)
ShiroiYuki911 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I think that I would be very wary of Dee and Dum's matchmaking services too, haha. Well done :)
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Wow, lovely story! Great job. _
Kit2000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
ooooh, that was adorable! The best fic I have read on this couple so far! Good job! Great job! You have a wondersul writing-style! i learned lots of new and beautiful words from your fic (I'm not a native English speaker ) . that's why I want to say a big ARIGATO for this story! it was worth of reading!And it goes to my fav list instatntly!
March Rosenqueen chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I should say you had done a great job on writing this one

I really like this pairing and again I like the way how you write it

I think your way to describe how Alice's feeling toward Blood is good

And I really like the way you write the progress on the story

I hope you'll write more with this pairing again
Hikaru Phantomhive chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I loved this
TheOriginalFangirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
*squee* I love this one the most! 8D Yay~~~ Thank you sooooo much! It's awesome and totally lived up to my expectations! Thank you again~!
windzz chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
hi, just wanna say that I love your story especially since I'm blood fans kekeke. good story and you good at describing it hehehe Thanks for the story.
The Mystics chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
this is really really gooooooooooooood~! I LOVE IT~!
Ink'n'Echo chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Once again Ralphi your descriptive writing is simply amazing! I love it! Especially the way Blood talks lol! Do write more XD
LenaCraft chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Yay a BloodxALice fic! You did an excellent job, I enjoyed reading your story.:-)