Reviews for Decode
chirachi chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I love it. :O UPDATE! x]
flynfreako chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
yay an update~ :D

i can't wait for her to see everyone again... mainly the hatter 8D; hurry alice! ;o;
caiyu chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Yay ! Another chapter update that was fast! I loved this chapter just as much as the last one I'm so excited to read what happens next!I need to find out what is wrong with Alice and the Hatter.I hope more people read and review your story. Anyways thank you for another amazing chapter!
Starlight623 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Your stories deserve way more than just 13 reviews! This is just as amazing as your first one. I'm hooked already and can't wait for more!
Salsa849 chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Yay Alice is going to Hatter again! This is great so far, I cant wait to find out why theyr both getting terrible headaches :D please update soon! :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Of course I enjoyed the chapter! Enjoyed all your other ones, didn't I? _ It's lovely, truly. -huggles it infinitely-
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Woot! Alice is back! I really hope them being together helps! More soon please!
Not What You Would Call Normal chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
I can't wait to see where you're going with this one, update soon please :)
xFutureDreamingx chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Oh no, alice is suffering the same pain! '( I'm really liking this story, and I want to see how their pain links together! And let's hope that no one stops alice on the way to the hatter! :D great job!
RockDiva chapter 2 . 6/21/2010
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad my insomnia is in full force tonight so I could get the alert (yay alerts again!) And what a lovely way to spend my insomniatic hours!

As soon as I read the first line, I somehow guessed Alice was in just as much pain as Tarrant. And it's such a brilliant plot device already. I love that you have them so deeply connected. I was going to briefly touch on that at the start of my next story too. I just really feel like these two are quite literally bound to one another.

So very excited to read more. This chapter was so bittersweet. It has me anxious to find out what happens next.
xFutureDreamingx chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Aww, poor hatter! I like how you've shown us the physical damage as well as the mental, it really shows us another side to him. I'm very intrigued to see what happens next!
RockDiva chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Okay. I'm going to have to hurt someone on the FFN staff. I have you on author alert, and yet I never got a notification on this story! To think, 2 days have passed without me being able to enjoy this!

And I must say, I *did* enjoy it. It is just too perfect for words. I can't wait to see how you delve into the history and magic of Underland! I know you'll do it wonderfully. And of course, I can't wait to see how everything turns out for our dear Hatter.

I'm so excited you've begun a new story _ Epic beginning for what I'm sure will be an epic story!
Starlight623 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Another great one, I can see it already!

And I loved Thackery's brief moment of sanity, knowing that Tarrant needs his Alice.

Can't wait for more!
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love it! Everyone is in character-as usual!

Oh and by the way... ITS SPOON! Just Kidding! I love the originality!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
"He needs Alice," Thackery announced. But then he promptly ruined his moment of lucidity by saying, "Teapot," in a wondering tone.

i laughed harder at that than i had any right to.

angst~! *grin, thumbs up* i like it so far. alert, am intrigued. :D
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »