Reviews for Decode
fiducia chapter 15 . 9/7/2010
I well understand that you have to go where the muse takes you. No worries, hon. Fairfarren.
chaoticmom chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
I hope that everything works out for you with whatever's going on right now. And I know I'll, at least, be waiting to hear from you again. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. take care
rurple101 chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
i understand - i had to explain tha as well to peeople when i started writing alice in wonderland and they wanted the twilight story updates :)
WitchesRayvyn chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Don't worry about it honey. I'm sure your reasons are good reasons and they're your own and you don't have to share them with us if you don't want to. I just hope things get better for you, for your own sake more so then for the story. Know that you have very loyal readers and friends out there and I'm sure they'll be there for you if you need them (I know I am) Take care hun.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Understood. -hugs- Good luck.
OblivionsGarden chapter 15 . 9/6/2010
Don't worry about it dude.x Take however long you need and we'll all be waiting when your ready to post some more..xx
xojinglebells chapter 14 . 9/4/2010
Love thissssss. BUT PLEASE UPDATE SOON :( You've updated your Covert Affairs story like 6 times since this one was updated. A month is too long, please update!
ilove jacksparrow chapter 14 . 8/30/2010
Ahhhh, I love this. I've reread this chapter probably a zillion times in the past two, almost three, weeks, it's so sweet and well written, yet filled with drama at the same time. I love it! PLEASE update soon! Three weeks is too long haha.
A Southern Lady chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
oooo...can't wait to see what happens next!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
Ooh. This be a shinyfic.

Sorry I left it unread so long. Err, again. D: -hugs it and you-
lexitron5157 chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
I loved this chapter! The kiss in the rain was amazing, and you did a fantastic job writing it. And I am sooo happy that you are bringing back the Red Queen, she really is quite the interesting antagonist. Keep up the good work!
Fell4 chapter 14 . 8/17/2010
I did enjoy the chapter! It was writen wonderfully! (pun... oops) I cant wait for the next chapter and the further development between Tarent adn Alice. I'll be waiting for you... 're next chapter.

Keep Writing,

Fell4

PS- THis chapter makes me wish it were raining... you should put a warning at the top of this chapter- WARNING: Should be Read in Rainy Weather if Possible
Starlight623 chapter 14 . 8/15/2010
Awww, what a fabulous kiss in the rain. So sweet! I love how nervous these two are. And the coming storm is just scary, especially if Iracebeth is behind it. Eep!
OblivionsGarden chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
Love it. Enough said :D
Niphuria chapter 14 . 8/13/2010
I enjoyed it very much, indeed. It was worth the wait. You write beautifully and descriptively. And you addressed Tarrant's feelings of anticipated abandonment at the right moment, just before the storm hit, and then his affection and presence when it did. Perfect symbolism!

And now, Mirana finally tells us what is going on and who is behind it. Quite the turn of events, as Alice and Tarrant are bound up in it. I'm glad Mirana chose to open her mouth for once and not keep too many secrets until it's about too late!

Nicely, nicely done. :)