Reviews for Decode
Salsa849 chapter 12 . 7/28/2010
Time's awesome :) I like him better than Fate, heehee hes cool! I felt sorry for Tarrant though he had to wait so long to dance with Alice! But then he got the rest of the night with her, so that probz makes up for it :) Btw, i love ur chapter names! Random, but true :) please write more soon!
Kathryn Shadow chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
-kidnaps Time and huggles him- :D :D :D
Jen Lewis chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
Very interesting. Looking forward to the next chapters.
fiducia chapter 12 . 7/26/2010
A short but sweet chapter! Thanks for updating!
Niphuria chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
This is a fun chapter! So, we got to meet Time, at last! At least he SEEMS more charming than Fate!

Can't wait for the update. Let Time speed up for that! :)
justadram chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
A quick update! Yes, I was happy to meet Time. You are doing a wonderful job introducing these characters, and I look forward to where the story is heading...
futrCSI1490 chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
A very cute chapter :-). I enjoyed it immensely! And Time was quite fun to read... I did like him better than Fate, but we shall see what they're up to.

Can't wait for more! Update soon!

OblivionsGarden chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
I acctually kind of like time (: He seems like someone I'd get on with. BUt I do understand why Hatter killed him :L

Can't wait for the next chapter and I really am curious as to what is going to happen to Alice...

xwedontneedroadsx chapter 12 . 7/25/2010
Awwww, such a nice fluffy ending to the chapter :) And yes, Time does SEEM like a nicer PERSON than Fate, although he seems just as sneaky xD great chapter, can't wait for the next :D
Anne Estheim chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
waah so sweet the two of them dancing! I love this couple. GOOD JOB! I WILL FOLLOW YOUR STORYYY!
nineteennintytwo chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
I loved this chapter! Especially when the Hatter and Alice were dancing at the end! And I'm really starting to get lost in the plot, now. What's gonna happen? Can't wait to find out!
Starlight623 chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
*sigh* Dancing Tarrant and Alice always makes me smile. And Time is an interesting fellow. He reminds me of Chess a bit with his cryptic answers. And he's much less creepy than Fate, so that's good.

Another fabulous update!
PhoenixWytch chapter 12 . 7/24/2010
Tarrant is so sweet!

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
xwedontneedroadsx chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Oh. My. God! Alice is going to be a queen? That was just like a part of one of my stories! xD It IS a good plot twist though xD But shall he be a good queen or a bad queen? Mirana said that the orraculum said the sky was going to be black and red, so that says bad to me, but I don't know xD ANOTHER great chapter, can't wait for the next one! :D
Starlight623 chapter 11 . 7/23/2010
Ok, first, Fate is one scary chick.

Second, what a twist at the end there! I certainly can't wait to hear that explanation.
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »