Reviews for Don't Ask the Reasons Why
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 3/24
Adorable and fun!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
THank you MotherNature! hahaha... This was so sweet... I love Puckleberry.! Rachel really is his own personal weakness. Even in the show and their not together.. he's never really able to deny her anything.. and it think it's freaking ADORABLE!
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Loved this. :o)
Pharies chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I think that this is definitely one of my favorite stories. And I also think that you did a very good job with it. I don't think there was a single grammar mistake, and if there was, I didn't notice. So that was awesome. I twitch sometimes at the glaring mistakes people make.

But you didn't make those mistakes. You edit! Amazing :3

Anyways, just thought you should know that I liked this.

Tori
TwiHeartGleek chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
LOVE IT!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
I loved this!
Pauly4life chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Loved this!
Lesley-Leah chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Honestly Amazing... Sweet but So in character.. and keeping Puck in character AND Sweet? Not easy :) Kudos!
Paceismyhero chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Late to the party, but figured you should know this was pretty incredible. Goosebumps good, ya know? :)
Shadowkitty22 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
So I think this is the first time I've ever read a smut story where Puck actually finished before the girl during sex because he didn't intentionally try to get her off before he came. Granted he still got Rachel off afterwards, but it's always how he has to get the girl off before he does because "he's a stud" and all that jazz. Honestly, I think it's just more realistic this way because not all guys can/care about getting a girl off while having sex. So hooray to you for doing something different.
zzzooe chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awesome (: Seriously!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was incredible! I love it! xD
Xo.LovelyWonder.Xo chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
I really am in awe of your talent. The way you wrote is just so beautiul. I love the detail and the small things you write, like the snow ball fight. It wasn't needed but with it the story is so much better.
E chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
loved this so much!
hiddenmoonlyt chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Okay, I absolutely LOVE your stories of puckleberry, but you truely did a incredible job with this piece. I can't wait to read another one of yours. :)