Reviews for Igniting the Flint
xXDarkprincess1Xx chapter 3 . 5/6/2014
I love your story so far, I just wanted to tell you that Holiday's name is Rebecca. :)
LionsandTrolls chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
sooooooooooooo? thats it?
Guest chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Y u no continue story?!
valkyrieXhawk chapter 4 . 11/30/2011
bro hurry up with the next one i wanna see rex's reaction and bobo's i am enjoying this fanfic usually i hate oc's but i can actually stand yours
Tessadragon chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
Nice! Enjoying this one and looking forward to the next chapter.
CrossoverxToxThexDarkxSide chapter 4 . 1/11/2011

No I love it, I just wanted to help keep the fires going!

NaaraHatake chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
When will there be more!
Avgirl10 chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
30th review, FTW!

OMG I love this story! I mean I really love it! I mean I really, reaaaally love it!

I mean I want to marry it, have sex, have two children (twins, boy and girl), and retire with it.

Yeah. I love it that much.

Though if Six wasn't a little OOC, I would wanna do some illegal things with it. *Winks*

Whyyy haven't you updated in awhile? I'm glad you're updating your other stories (because I read them, too), it's just that this one's my favorite!

Can you not tell?
Meep goes the sock chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
Super-amazing-awesomeful! XD

Short, though... So it should be;

Augusta chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Elizabeth Moore chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
KaliAnn chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Again someone is so good they force me to add them to author aleart to keep up with their fantastic stories. I can feel Holiday and Six growing closer. She's trying to solve the puzzle that is Six and Six would rather keep it locked up. I hope they solve whatever EVO problem is hurting Luxiville and heal Six.
botgal chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Awww. You gave me a new chapter for my birthday. Even if it is a little late, I love it! Awesome chapter BTW. I can just imagine Holiday's face when Six climbed into the bed! Have a good day!

P.S. Why don't you ever respond to my P.M.s?
botgal chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Wait an EVo slicin' minute... Was Six's little sister raped by Van Kleiss! Just kidding. Though ya' do have to admit, he is a real pedophile, know what I'm sayin'?

I love how Six has to bottle up his emotions like that just to stop himself from feeling loss. Keep up the good work. I hope to see more soon! XD
breach chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
this is getting very good. Please update soon.