Reviews for Separated
icegirl75 or thesoniclove chapter 33 . 9/20
this is the best fucking story i have ever had the chance to read i love it it had sadness it had thrill's and scares i started to cry at some parts and it had every type of love.
icegirl75 or thesoniclove chapter 1 . 5/16
awesome dude
Guest chapter 10 . 7/10/2015
Ugh. The sex scene killed the story for me, no offense. All that leading up to it and it seems like you didn't even try to write it good...And you shouldn't bash your own work in your story, it makes me not want to read it because your not confident in your ability.
Cheshire cat is insane chapter 33 . 2/27/2015
Holy crap i love this story i love you i love the characters you've made Dear god i love you you can count on my support if ya need for now ima go and fangasme everywere
psychorainbow4455 chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
noooo keelen :'(
psychorainbow4455 chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
omg love this story
keelan is sooooo cute giggle
i hope alec releans to talk soon though
Chocolatechip101 chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
TheBlackCape chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Why did you tell us the ending!? D;
USMCcAnthem chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
"I asked nicely." Goodness, that part nearly killed me. This is hilarious, awesome job eh!
LokiFenrir chapter 33 . 3/17/2013
I gotta say..Great Job! I really enjoy the story and can't wait to read the sequel. (-)
anon chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
I nearly died of cuteness at keenan bless him :3 maybe ellis will eventually have an infected group to travel with instead of humans. Love this so much
Cascading Waters chapter 19 . 1/17/2013
OMG! You listen to RED too?! Amazing! LOL

I looooooove everything about your story so far, but I'm hoping for a little more lemon, haha. I want to see a scene between Philo and Joshua, if you know what I mean, hehe.
Cascading Waters chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
OMG! I love that song tooo! xD
Stand Up by Fireflight fits the chapter so well! I almost cried. lol
fish lips chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
great story write more please
Roxie13 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012