Reviews for To Rossi's House We Go
Dustyfog416 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I can't remember the last time I read a story and had such a good time while doing so. I laughed so hard I cried, and then laughed some more. I really love to read your work.
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
The fireworks were so awesøme! Sweet hotch and whiney emily! And poør reid! :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hahahahahahahaha! Dave's cigar! Lol. Alpha male a.k.a. Hotch and pretty girl a.k.a. Emily, i love them!
lou.cooke16 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I loved this sooo much, just the friendly banter between the two made me smile.
Pheonix1995 chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Loved this offshot! Likes the references to Christmas and I loved the difference in their relartionship - how much more comfortable they are with each other! Hotch jealous was amazing and glad Em was able to reassure him - I love an emotional/insecure Hotch as you write him so well and its a total difference to what we normally see! Great insight into their relationship at this point in time! Amazing!
Rugbygirrl chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Definitely best Fourth of Juky EVER!
Angel N Darkness chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
*snorts* lmfao... you did a great job on this chapter... love it
CMfanatic chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
I love the this chapter. I actually love the whole story. The friendship between Hotch and Prentiss is so loving. I like how you portrayed them, true to their characters. Hotch with his serious and darker side that we see now and the funny and lighter side that we see in season 1. Prentiss with her quirkiness and her sassiness is awesome. This story makes me want to go back and read your "Falling in Love with a Girl" again.
nikkicarter chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I love them, and I love the way you write them, so adorable and so very...real. Thank you. I hope we'll be seeing more of this story!
Longbourn22 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Here, they have such a unique relationship that many people would interpret in the wrong way. I do like this relationship. They are each other's best friend!

And dang! she is worth all the trouble and scraps!

Unconditional love between two really great friends. To use the teeny-bop phrase, they are BFFs!

Great chappy!

loved Reid's timing with the bathroom!

Thank you!

Lizzie

I, for one, wouldn't mind Hotch flinging his boxers at me! Bring it on!
CMPhoenix chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Falling more in love with the pair of them with every chapter

You are amazing!
HPforever-after chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Good job n I think he'd go to that extent for Emily n mayb almost as for for even JJ or Garcia
HGRHfan35 chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
I waited for my evening off to read this. And I do mean all 4 because I realized early on that I had not read this one *gasp*

It is always so good to read your girlverse stuff. Ant girlverse stuff. The character build of these persons are so you. I loved it!

Fanfiction will always satisfy me more than TV :D
mummacass chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I wanna read about how HOtch deals with Kevin!
sarahb2007 chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
Aww what a sweet ending} can't wait for your other updates... Especially second chances