Reviews for Winging It
nancyozz chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Perfect filler scene which should have been in the movie for us Pepperony addicts lol
lostsheep3 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I loved this! Especially the ending. Your take on his reasons for making her CEO make so much sense it makes me wonder why I never thought of it myself.
Sam-E234 chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Er'body be loving your work. bout time FF got some quality writers.
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Great fic!

Caity :)
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this fic. I enjoy reading what people thought happened after the expo. We don't get details if Pepper is still CEO, what happened that night or anything else. I really like the perspective you take on this. Through Pepper's eyes we really get a sense of how she could have been feeling and you captured her very nicely. I also think you got Tony's banter just right and their interactions together was spot on. You did a great job with this!
Lankosh chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
well, this is my first fiction to read, and i loooooove it :D
i love toney, i love pepper, and of course i love them as a couple 3
thanks for writing us this :D
bookluver52 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I love Pepper/Tony. They're so sweet. And it's so hard to find a good fanfic about them, but you were amazing. Good job! Loved it.
HOAWhovian17 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Absolutely amazing. I love it completely. You're a incredible writter.
Alice-in-french chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Perfection. Seriously. This was just fantastic - a perfect balance of emotions and dialogue/description and everything was just so *right*
Tince chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Absolutely lovely! Wish I had more, but this happy-glowy feeling is distracting me ;)
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
oh excellent really i love it! I hope it could be like this in the movie!
Sybretooth chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Quite nice. Keep up the good writing!
Mae Stark chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I like this. And I really appreciate the Hamlet reference! Made me smile. Thank you for this.
Dances With Monkeys chapter 1 . 8/3/2010