Reviews for Marlboros
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 3/6
I love this.. ur writing style is so unique, & the flow, mysterious.. Yet, something really soothing about it.
I felt lost inside.
libbybelle chapter 2 . 2/23
FYI. I have no problem with B&E starting out with someone else as long as they end up together. Bull rider is Edward, right?
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I read this a while ago, really loved it, glad you changed the title, "Saggy titties" as part of the title if I recall, It ws great story, and I really liked it.
jul-l-amazone chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
I read the A/N. I think I get it. If it's how you feel, there is no other way than to respect it. But I'm sad this story won't be written. You are one of my favourite author down there and I hate that people have the power to stop you from writing. We are not all looking for a fairytale first love. Stephenie Meyer did that already.

I hope that one day, you'll want to go on with this story. And that day, I'll be there to support you.
Willow De Rosa chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
After reading the initial chapter, I think it was a wonderful o/s! I liked that time had passed and they'd made their lives before meeting and falling all over again. I would be thrilled if this were to continue beyond what's posted here. Not everyone has to like it... As long as you do, it's worth it.
sfspeedy chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
dude! hot! that's all i can type.
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
this is terrific! thank you for sharing it.
SDFanFicChic chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Dear QuantumFizzx-

First off, I read the A/N. I truly hope my review isn't one that will dissuade you from writing. I think you have a true gift. You make things so vivid-the O/S was wonderful, and this chapter seemed to lay down the ground work for something truly awesome. I think the cowboy was Edward. I think people should know that life has circumstances. It would make total sense that both parties would have had lives. Obviously Edward came from a situation where he was adopted/brought up by Bella's family. IF they chased him off and shipped her off, and she doesn't come back, he would go on with his life. They were so young. I don't understand why people want them only to be for each other. My ex was a shit. He was no Edward. He wasn't noble or chivalrous. I met him already damaged, already with serious relationships in his past. While it didn't work out with us, his past didn't make the love I had for him any less. I'm still adding your story to my faves. In the hope that you ever update I'll know. THat's the thing about this story. There was a lot of hope for the characters. The semantics of where they had been were important but it was the hope of were they were going that made you root for them. Thanks for what you did give us. I think you had another great story here.
flyingpenny chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
LOVE IT! I'm also pretty sure it was Edward on the bull
Ali3r chapter 2 . 11/8/2011
I love your writing. You create such amazing imagery with your words. Please continue with this story - surely readers can appreciate that people usually have a past before a relationship.
pgrabinEdward chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Wow! That was surprising! Very seedy- keep writing!
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
You are such a tallented writer! Beautiful descriptions!
Vl15 chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
Really interesting.. Enjoyed it..
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
i had to read chapter 1 again and the i thought about it. he never really forgot, did he? he even wondered if she did.

i get it, the whole lost love thing. i get how he forced himself to move on, and of course there were going to be otheres, its not like he could have forced himself to stop...living.

we cant blame him really. and after all, what matters is the future. )
A green eyed girl chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
first chapter was beutiful, the second one, not my cup of tea. then again it was before bella, so, i dont feel be hurt.

i loved it.