Reviews for Shadows
Bartyy60 chapter 14 . 8/26
Interesting chapter, update soon. :) KanaXZero
Arkytior's Song chapter 14 . 8/15
Oh my gosh this is fabulous! Absolutely amazing and fantastic and devine! I love it so much! From what I can guess, things have been rough, but it's been a year since this chapter was posted so I hope things have improved and another chapter could possibly be made? Lol I hope everything's okay!
Love your amazing story!
Sosu chapter 14 . 6/28
Wat have i gotten myself into? Its been a year since this story has been updated and i got addicted... *cries*
cause I'm awesome like that chapter 12 . 3/11
kind ok as
Please update, beautiful story.
Reclun chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
I wanted to keep reading, but I was rooting too hard for a KanaKaname pairing to keep reading. It made me sad.
Wind2048 chapter 14 . 10/12/2016
This story is truly one of the best ones I've read, and has honestly made me cry a few times. My only wish is that you'll continue this, and maybe even finish this someday, no matter now long it takes for you to complete it.
kitty writer chapter 14 . 9/25/2016
I wish for you the best of luck
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
Amazing ! ;)
Guest chapter 14 . 7/24/2016
I love this so so much! I love your writing and stories! So please update soon! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Also please update your other stories.
~your fan xoxoxo
kaiirine chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
oooh...i love it! my eyes hurt since i've been reading different fics foe hours then i found your story and i simply can't stop. I can't wait for zero and kana to get together officially...
update soon?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2016
Luv it pls update soon
hannahjoma chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I Love this Story . Update please
Guest chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
Hi. I'm a new reader and under a guest name like many others because I'm a guest. I had read this far and must admit that you had done a wonderful job of character development with your oc as she regains her memories. At first, I like and was okay with her persona, but after she met Kaname, she began to become less tolerable as she showed immaturity. Though, I understood she did not know what was going on and was still regaining memories. I didn't particularly like it. But as she regained her memories, she make up for it by putting Kaname in his place. Though I must admit, the development between Kana and Zero is pretty slow, but it's better than an impossible instant love that has develop in less than a week. A slow love will show more development and attachment to the readers. I have no idea where this story is going and am looking forward to finishing it, if you are of course finishing it. Until next time you update, fighting!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Please update! your story is awesome and i have to say i sooo ship kana and the twins XD