Reviews for Sacrosanct
CinderSpire793 chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
This is the second time I've stumbled onto/read this fic- it's amazing. Hauntingly beautiful, even knowing the ending as I was realizing I'd read it toward the beginning. Great job; way more interested in reading HP/RL now
The arithmancer chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That's really well written... But poor Harry
Leesky chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
An interesting take on Lupin and Harry's relationship, I haven't read one like it, and I love it. There is a saddening tone to your writing but it is still sweet and very gentle; the line 'Each careful stroke of his hand along the swollen length was an apology: To Harry, for allowing him to waste such a precious moment on an old and lonely man' was particularly moving. Thankyou for a lovely fic :)
flxwer chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Omg. Desperately trying not to cry.
Wildhawk chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow. Beautiful and complex. You are very talented at making your stories flow. There is so much intelligence in your writing, as I said before, you have complicity interwoven with beauty in your stories. Love your Remus, so true to character and still you managed to have a different spin to his relationship with Harry.

I’m so impressed and so happy to have found you as an author here on . Please update and write more, it is truly a pleasure to read what you write.

/Milla
shenmi meiren chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
impressive
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
wow... this is highly depressing. but really well written, I like it!