Reviews for Try to Remember
Rosaline.Westford chapter 3 . 3/17/2014
aaack! the first of your hp fanfics ive read. I like it. But you left off at such a cliffhanger!
nayin17 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
hope you'll update this soon
nayin chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
please please please update
Breezers2000 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
It's sweet, update soon if you can, love!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Please update more...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Please update soon
BookWorm77071 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
It's SO GOOD! You have to continue!

XOXO,

BookWorm77071
Twinkle42 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Hey, I really like the idea and the story.

Please go on, would love to know what happens next.

And to Rachel-Not:

Ginny is thirteen - she remembers just til June or July 1995 and she turns fourteen in August of that year
gimmeachancetofly chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
Hi,

I really like this story, its funny and cute :)

As I was reading it, an idea formed in my head. What if Hermione lost her memory? I think Ron and Hermione are a funnier couple than Harry and Ginny and I have this whole story planned in my head. But I feel like I would be copying your story. So I have to ask, would you mind if I wrote it? The only similarity would be the losing the memory part. Please let me know.

~NinjaWizardGleek15
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
this is a reallygood story and i love the plot! the onlyt hing is from what ginny remembers she would be fourteen, not thirteen.
golfnjen83 chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
Good chapter! I hope Ginny starts to get her memory back.
alice.terry chapter 3 . 7/11/2010
wow. im really enjoying this. but poor ginny. to find out that your brother is dead, and like that.. stupid harry needed to tell her, she shouldn't have found out alone like that. but ohh well. what's done is done, and now he needs to explain some things to her. baby james! haha i wanna see more of him forsure. :) can't wait for more.
hei chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I see that you are updating many other stories, please update this one too, I love it :D
fictionadict24 chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
I hope you keep it light hearted. Too many depressing stories out there.
elisekhi chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
pleaese update soon! this is quite funny. :)i can just imagine harry saying to the healer "are you sure there's no way to get her memory back? this is my bloody WIFE! we had a bloody baby and she's freakin' embarrassed that i saw her naked!" lol. :)