Reviews for Our Twisted Fairytale
Popcorn Person24 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I like number 19 & 30
JolteonStorm135 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Hey, you should really expand some of these. They would probably turn out really good. Anyway, awesome job!
briochee chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Please don't stop writing about these two, first of all.

Second, you seem to be the writer that captures their relationship so perfectly in tune with my head canon and I love you for it.

Thirdly, I think you're an awesome, talented writer. Get yourself published or something. :)

lepeanutbutter
fictionlover94 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Wow there are tons of good ones that I would love to see as a one shot: 11, 13, 22, 23, 25, 28, and 33. I'm favoriting
AnImEfReAkAzOiD chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oooooh, so sad! So good though! You're really talented!
partner555 chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
This is a great collection.
terra-cotta-warrior chapter 3 . 3/12/2011
Ooh! That was so SAD! Why fido Volkner have to die? Can you write some more? Maybe a happier one? *goes into a corner to cry*

No matter how sad your writing is, I can't stop myself from reading it! Write more soon...
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
I love this, it's absolutely adorable. I think I'm developing an unhealthy obsession for your writing :)
sakura-fai chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
So sad... May I request a happier one?

...*reads your sentences* O.O I want too many of them to be a one shot!

uhh...14. Smile or 1. Introduction. OR or or! 53. Desecrate or 22. Mother pick the one you want to do? x)
mochicocoa chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Yay!

Awwww TT_TT... this is so sad D: Poor Volkner TT_TT~ Thanks for writing it! :DD

I love it :3
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
That was really sad :(
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
I found your stories because I am a fan of Alexandrianshipping, and I am impressed. You really capture the way the actual characters think while adding your own thing. Each phrase here is like its own story, although the lack of an order makes the second set a bit confusing. Great job!

What does the last one mean?

*waits for Alexandrian's next chapter*
xorain chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Alexanderianshipping! You write everything like it's so...natural. D: So cute!
mochicocoa chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Am I too late to request one? TT_TT!~? D:

If I'm not... may I request #57? :3

If I am... aww~ Better luck next time! XD

These are so cute! ;D
sunshinepatch chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Thorthon's one made me lol for a while XD

They're all so touching! I love this 3