Reviews for Walking a Mile
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Loved it!
Cathartes chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Man, I wish we could see something like this on the show! The writers don't usually linger on the consequences, but I bet Lisbon does. She never gets any thanks, either (I blame "House" for this trend in TVland). Good job evening the score!
anthropologist chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This is so very creative! I loved it :) What an adorable idea.. I really like reading about Jane's more tactful side.
Frogster chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
rolls on floor laughing Lovely! That is just like Jane to go and buy a pair of Lisbon loafers to prove that he knows what her job is like. It also sounds just like something my dad would do.

Jane is hilarious and adorable, especially when he does something like this. No wonder Lisbon can't stay mad at him. It's just his way of showing he cares. :)

Now hopefully he'll keep wearing those loafers. A responsible Jane makes for a happy Lisbon, and of course, as we all know, when Lisbon's unhappy, Jane's less happy. :D

Major brownie points to you for writing such a hilarious and cute story! Lucky Nellie.

Write more soon!
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
This was fun. A wonderful use of the Lisbon Loafers. And really, what is up with those utterly awful brown numbers Jane sports? Ugh.

Anyway, I love that you had HTW not be such a manipulator and Lisbon actually called Jane on all that she has to do. I'd love for her to yell at him, "Try my life for a day!". Brilliant.

Jane was downright sweetness and sunshine! HEE! I was reading this thinking..."Awww...okay.. he's gonna screw this up...any minute now..."

Also, LOVED this line: "Technically I'd be standing here either way," Jane couldn't help pointing out.

-Unf! Bastard. Perfect "Jane ruins it by opening his mouth" moment.
FantasyFreak4Life chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Very amusing story,good job. Only thing I didn't like was Hightower part she has shown that hse puts much more value in Jane over Lisbon, I don't see her siding with Lisbon in such a public fashion.
blondieland chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Ohh, this put a big smile on my face :) Very in character, and sweet. Loveeed it 3

Hope you make more of these soon, to help me cope with the hiatus ;)

-blondieland.
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
GREAT. So many things I loved about this story. First, love the Lisbon Loaffers and where can I get a pair? Secondly, Jane and paperwork yeah right! I don't think he really understands how hard lisbon's job is. I pay to see that happen for real. And third I love the JISBON! P.S. HAPPY B-DAY ROBIN TUNNEY!