Reviews for Impromptu Lullabies
Hayseed Socrates chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Very sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Nimueiswriting chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awwwwww, this two are so cute together!

Nice oneshot fic!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
csiAngel chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Aww, another lovely fic. You write their friendship so well :)
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aww~~ I *needed* something cute to read. This was definitely it! You do not disappoint, ever :)

Jane singing to Lisbon under these circumstances is something that makes a lot of sense, I could totally picture it in my head. The subtle hints of something more and their closeness by the end of the story really had me melting and grinning like an idiot.

The flow of the story is very nice (as always :P), and there's something so sweet about Lisbon sleeping next to him, even more so if he's the one lulling her to sleep (well that and exhaustion, but you know what I mean xD).

Now I will go out with a smile on my face :D!

Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Listening to that song while I read this. Hee! Can't imagine it coming Jane, I doubt SB would win any Glee contests. But this was sweet and perfect for the prompt. I do, however, miss Forte/Steve.
Heroes.Heroines chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
this was sweet. loved the end:)
Tinuviel Rose chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
A very sweet story, you write these so well
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That's a beautiful song choice! Though I'm not a fan of the Dixie Chicks. A sleepy Lisbon is a funny Lisbon! :)
blondieland chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awww, so cute! Loved the simplicity of it 3

Keep them up, hun!

Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was a very cute chapter! Please more? I would love to see a future episode like this it was great. P.S. HAPPY B-DAY ROBIN TUNNEY!