Reviews for Two Loves
SarcasticBimbo chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
I liked this story very much. Your spelling and grammar could use some work but that will come with time. You get your ideas across very well, but sometimes it's a bit choppy. I look forward to reading more of your work.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
LOVED the punch and loved Bella talking about needing her pillow for the science assignment.
Anna chapter 22 . 2/1/2012
This is story is very well written, which I appreciate. Its set at that high school age, so I can sort of understand some of the things that would normally make me roll my eyes; like the physical alterations between Lauren and Bella and Mike and Edward. That type of response, to me, normally gives an unfavorable tenor of immaturity to the characters. I enjoy bitting responses much more. Here's where I really struggled though; I don't feel like a very important matter was properly addressed. Forget the fact that Rose cheated with Emmett, the REAL unforgivable was the fact that she knowingly mislead Edward to believe that child was his. It seemed as though this was glossed over. That is such a despicable thing, not only in that it hurt Edward's relationship with Bella, but in the way he was allowed to make that paternal bond with that child, only to have it ripped away. What's worse, is that Rose wasn't even the one to come clean. She was ready and prepared to lie to Edward up until Emmett finally told him. She was terrible to Bella through and through, trying everything in her power to keep Edward away from her. This isn't something that can be easily glossed over, as it is in the story. Not only did Edward and Bella not feel the amount of betrayal her actions would have evoked, but the story never addresses Rose's feelings for him after this point. She clearly states to Carlisle that she lied about the paternity of her child because she didn't want to lose Edward. I can hardly imagine that her feelings or constant cutting down of Bella would suddenly stop when she was discovered if they had been intense enough for her to lie about something so drastic. This to me was a fatal flaw in the story's flow and believability that held it back. You cooked up all this angst but didn't follow it through, which is a real shame. I understood Bella stepping back to let Edward focus on the baby, that was commendable, but her accepting Rose's pitiful "We'll never be best friends but I need someone to talk to" just makes her look like a weak push over, not the bigger person. Some transgressions just can't be forgiven and lying about such and import thing, letting a man believe he created a child with you and holding him to a relationship you know he doesn't want, is one of them. I just couldn't get over the interactions from this point in the story and on. I know Emmett is his brother and needs to be forgiven but Rose need got the repercussions she deserved.
twilightlvr4vr chapter 32 . 1/16/2011
aww the ending was cute I hope Jackson's thing isn't serious :) I loved it UPDATE!:)
robfans chapter 31 . 1/16/2011
Cant make a review in chapter I am in chapter is so forgiving for inviting Bella to live with him and Jackson..now they can be a family the family bonding
rpattz granny chapter 31 . 12/30/2010
Bella should kick Lauren ass next time when she make a derogatory cmment abot
lsn1731 chapter 30 . 12/14/2010
Love it! update soon! :D

I love ur story! :)
Cvanessa chapter 30 . 12/14/2010
Love the way the chapter ended. Can't wait for things to get better between them.
lsn1731 chapter 29 . 12/2/2010
Please update as soon as you get back!

Loved it!

Can't wait for more
robfans chapter 29 . 11/28/2010
Bet everybody in Cullens household are mad at Bella.
twilightlvr4vr chapter 28 . 11/24/2010
:O I AM SPEECHLESS haha ya it was that good I loved it :) UPDATE!:)
vampiregurl chapter 28 . 11/24/2010
well i honestly don't blame edward for being harsh and unwelcoming. she has time to go to university and basically moved on with someone else but no time to see or even call him. not even a text msg. was it so hard to tell him she's alright and living life as she meant to do? she can't just waltz back in their life especially their son and expect to be forgiven and then all fine and dandy. that's not fair to them.
IcarusToSun chapter 28 . 11/24/2010
Hey! You changed the story line a little it seems. And I must say it was a wise decision. Bella agreeing to have a baby with her dying BFF was a bit of a stretch. Especially given her propensity for postpartum depression. Also, I couldn't see any plausible way of Edward ever taking her back if she had the nerve to do that after leaving him to raise Jackson by himself.

Glad you changed your mind.

Best,
robfans chapter 28 . 11/24/2010
whatever reason Bella had its was needs to probe something to Edward before she can be a mother to her child.
shayna.lane chapter 34 . 11/16/2010
please tell me you'll re write it to where she doesn't abandon her family reading the previous chap made me really loose interest in this story and I had been liking it so far so please let them work through everything.