Reviews for Two Loves
Green and Hearts chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
This story sounds awesome, can't wait to see what happens!

I feel so horrible for all of the characters, I cant wait for their hea's!

So, yeah. Awesome story :)
xoTrollyXO chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
Don't let Edward find out that the baby is Emmett's just yet.

I really hope she is pregnant.

Please update soon.

clean white love chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
ohh what if bellas preganant and then she miscarries but Edwards with rosalie
clean white love chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
I reeeeeally love your story. That is all.
vampiregurl chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
hmm ..maybe she's pregnant.

emmet should stand firm on his decisions. if rosalie thinks he can't handle being a father, then prove it. she'll hate it at first, but it will in the long run. you'll be hurting a lot of people if you kept on the secret. edward had a right to know. it's not his baby. what if bella's pregnant? who will take care of her? rosalie is selfish and materialistic. she wants edward because he's more responsible and rich.
clean white love chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
I wonder if rosalie will get rid of the baby, she doesnt seem to want it. Hmm if bella is preganant i wonder what shed do. please update again soon :)
AnonymousCookieMonster chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
wo great chap whens she gunna find out and tell him
xoTrollyXO chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
It really would be great if Bella were pregnant.

I know I said that before but still.

Update soon please.

Green eyes 72 chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
Good story keep updating
vampiregurl chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
why is it people always choose not tell when they are stuck in a situation like this? don't they realize that sometimes it would hurt more when they knew about it later. the pain is doubled because that person knew and the lie was kept longer. for instance, rosalie knew it was emmet's baby so why didn't she just went to emmet instead of edward? they already broke up. but i guess it's all about jealousy. anyway the point is bella knew. when edward know this someday, he will be hurt because rosalie and emmet lied to him and bella kept it from him. at least if she tell him now, he may be angry with her but sooner or later he will realize bella only wants to spare him for getting hurt more. besides why would he be responsible for something that it's not his responsibilities?
clean white love chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
I liked this chapter :) I'd kind of like to see rosalie and bella become closer. I don't know what it is but teenage pregnany makes me annoyed, I'm 16 and I couldn't imagine having a kid. Ahh i love your story!
xoTrollyXO chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
This would be even more dramatic if Bella were pregnant too.

Update soon please.

Green eyes 72 chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
Great story
AnonymousCookieMonster chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
wow great chaps this story is really great and love the dramatic turn of events plz plz plz tell me roeses baby is not edwards cause it would low if edward left her for bella and it was his anywayz love ur story plz update soon:)
vampiregurl chapter 6 . 6/21/2010
i know he has to be there for the baby, but that doesn't mean he has to be with her. they can still continue with the relationship even though it's going to be hard. besides, is it even his? and is she really pregnant? maybe rosalie lied to make him come back.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »