Reviews for Two Loves
clean white love chapter 33 . 9/26/2010
I didn't realize this story had updated, I was just thinking why hasnt iy updated yet, and then I realized it has, I am really dumb.

I liked the chapter, hope you update again soon :)
catthomas32 chapter 33 . 9/18/2010
Hi. Let me start by apologizing for all those idiots out there who have the audacity to call your story shit. I find it reprehensible that anyone would be that blatant about their dislike of a story, and to write and tell you that they have felt that way for a while, but never bothered to tell you...words can't describe my own anger at such stupidity. Although, if they thought that, why in the hell are they even still even reading it?

As for your writing, it is NOT shit. (But I am sure you already are quite well aware of this fact.) Your story, from a critical eye, may appear to some as disjointed, but I find a charm in that myself. I think you write what comes to you as it comes to you and your ideas are so many (and quite honestly so good) that it is too overwhelming to many readers who want predictable and perfectly sequential chapters. I think the subject matter you are addressing went from light and teenage cute to adult, deep, dark and perhaps even taboo to many readers. Maybe you could or should have made this into two separate stories, like Breaking Dawn SHOULD HAVE BEEN. Or, perhaps I have just stumbled upon your genius of trying to join two separate stories into one, thus modeling your story after the model of Breaking Dawn? (Kinda like Jocquain Phoenix and his great 2 year "hoax" that has just now been revealed.)

Please continue to write YOUR story. I am in it with you until the end, which I hope is far, far, far away.

Enjoy your weekend and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Michelle in Arkansas

aka

Catthomas32
robfans chapter 33 . 9/15/2010
Hoping Edward would be understanding enough for so long .they are both young later on Edward will cave in too and starting getting impatients with Bellas emotional why she didnt feel guilty she was the one who made a mistake of getting pregnant.
AnonymousCookieMonster chapter 33 . 9/15/2010
i thoguht the original chapter 33 was actually alright, it was unrealistic but i thought it would be really interesting to see how it went and i really think you should continue it seperately still will always be a loyal follower ( unless you kill a baby ) please update soon:)
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 32 . 9/14/2010
Thanks you for re-write chapter 33. the new chapter is more better then other crappy chapter. I hope that bitch Bella come back home soon to take care her son if that bitch don't come back she don't deserve her son and Edward.
naadia chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
Aww damn I liked the old chapter better :(
iTsAyannah2012 chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
Uhmm iLiked The Other Chapter you Had Before This Up. iDnt Think You went off Track You Just Kinda Speeded up The Story more. whoever thought you went off track can go freak themselves cause the chapter before was good not saying this one wasnt but the other one was better
clean white love chapter 32 . 9/14/2010
I hope Bella's not gone too long, or Edward might not be so willing to forgive her, she should have left him a letter or something, instead of just leaving!

Thankyou for the update :)
twilightlvr4vr chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
omg I wonder what they're rection will be please UPDATE asap :)
belanded chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
I'm sorry but Bella is not suffering from postpartum depression. She is suffering from a more harmful and long-lasting illness- bitchiness. She feels that way because she is not the center of Edward's world. Her dream shows that. She cared nothing about the child, but she did care about Edward's regard. He is not kissing her ass since she has given birth so she is "sad." There is a reason why postpartum is a big problem in Western culture and not in other cultures. It has to do with the way society treats mothers. Look at our culture: pregnant women are highly valued. Husbands are fussing over their pregnant wives,usually the wife who has to care for the husband. So is a inversion of the social order. Then they give birth. Bam. Roles are reversed and women are forced to stay in a house alone with the baby. Duh, who wouldn't be depressed. Going from being a queen to back to a servant is shocking. There is not social structure that supports mothers. However, Bella is just too selfish and stupid to care about anyone other than herself. She is not depressed; she is just a horrible person. The story is all over the place. You started out strong and ended up ruining the story by focusing on a illness you know nothing about.

I hope Edward has moved on with nice woman who is not selfish and has given him another child. Bella gave up her rights. What she did is child abandonment which is a crime. I hope Edward is smart and does not allow BitchBella to see her son. He has enough evidence to prove she gave up her rights. She doesn't deserve either one. I really hope he found a mother for his child. Also, he needs a good lawyer because I wouldn't let her see him. That child doesn't deserve that.
Lilmissholly chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
I'm sorry but I don't like this chapter I understand that she left threw the depression but she could have got help then come back a few weeks or months later or got some medication and councilling and still staying in contact with edward. I have know a lot of people who have gone through post natal depression and none had left there child for this long they left for a couple of weeks tops. This chapter has ruined it for me and has made me sick to my stomach.

This chapter need rewriter I literally hate bella and no story has made that happen.

This is the first time I have said this but you have lost a reader. Sorry if this seems harsh I liked the idea of this story so much now it ruined. I think if you want some of your readers back the last two chapters need changing and more thought and consideration needs putting into them.
hayleyxx01 chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
update soon soon soon please i loved thais chapter alot x
HMF chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
I just skimmed through this chapter and wow I don't like Bella at all. She should not be having another kid with another man when she abandoned her first child. Now she's going back after 4 years of abandonning her child so her new child can have another family? A family that she abandoned? No, she's terrible. I don't care if she had post partem depression or not.
LilyLuna21 chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
OK now I hate her! How can she stay away for four years... and then go and have another MAN'S child when she couldn't even take care of her own... STUPID! I hope Edward rips her a new one and not forgive her too easily!
vampiregurl chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
she was cruel for abandoning edward and most importantly her child. i honestly thought she would be gone for months not years. were there any phone calls or letters or emails at all to show how she was doing whatsoever? she also didn't try to improve herself immediately. only after meeting peter did she get helped encouraged by him.

i understand her reasons for not coming back because she wanted to be there for peter just like he had for her but come on. not even a visit or phone call? this time i don't think anyone in forks is going to welcome her back in open arms. she's going to fight like hell for it. forgive me for saying this but i hope they gave her hell for it.
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »