Reviews for Two Loves
ForeverRobnkris chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
Why did bella Do what she did, if she was having a post partum depression on her first born, Why did she get pregnant with her second child,from someone else, and didn't have the post partum Depresssion with Aiden, What was she thinking when she did that?

Do you think Edward will take her back ?
Bella Donna101 chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
I am sorry but I don't like this chapter and am I confused at were you are taking it. If she really went to counseling she would have gotten things straight with jackson and edward first, not have another man's baby it seems so unrealistic. Also 4 years and renee and phil didn't know about jackson? That also seem unrealistic someone would have called looking for her and said something. However stranger things have happen.

P.S. It is your story and this is just my opinion and I wish you luck but I think I am going to stop reading.
Bunch2009 chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
I am sorry to say this but I don't like Bella in this story at all and I am not sure I like where this story went. Anyway, I would like to thank you for taking time to write it. Please do not be discouraged by my comment.
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
damn you i wasted time read your story. not to mean mean at the beginning your story is good then you turn this story to crappy. you make bella have baby with other guy damn it i don't think tht bitchalotslut bella really love edward. i hope he and his son don't take that bitch bella back. can you move this story out bella/edward section please. after you write chapter 33 you will lost alot reader that include me and some of my friend who read your story.
Isabela is Online chapter 32 . 9/14/2010
I don't agree with what Bella has done. it's so unfair to her child and Edward.I'm so mad at Bella right for updating,
Isabela is Online chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
I don't understand Bella at left her son and Edward to be a better person but then get herself pregnant just to make a dying person happy? I don't get her logic. How ironic to leave a son because it cause her so much pain when she gave birth,but she accepts a guy's proposal that is not Edward to give him a child?Who would do that to her son? Edward has been very good to her and she just left them.I pity Edward and especially jackson. I don't like Bella in this chapter, in fact, I want to slap her. I hope Edward will not take her back.
Kerricullen chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
i am sorry you lost your way with this story for her to leave and then return with another child 4 years later is just unrealistic she couldn't deal with her first born but she was happy about having some guys baby what about edward she did not even think about him you made her sound happy about having this second child im sorry you just lost a reader and i am not flaming i am just dissapointed this story has lost its way.
K Krystine chapter 33 . 9/14/2010
This story sucked. It was unrealistic and so un canon I could barely get through it I have no problem with stories not being cannon but you started strong and constantly went down hill from there. You took the story all over the place, why would you have Bella take their son and why would Edward not look for her it wouldn't have been hard to find her i think you just had ti many ideas and didn't know where you wanted the story to go so you just lost the heart of the story, In no way should anything I have written in this review should come off as malicious or hateful i just think i am done with this story and will no longer continue to read it, I thank you for the time and effort but this story has lost its appeal.
Kerricullen chapter 32 . 9/14/2010
i am sorry she ran away from her first born so she could have another child i am sorry i don't get your story anymore leaving for a couple months is one one thing but four years and then returning with another child that is just i dont even understand i am not flaming im just pissed off i liked this story but i don't think i can continue reading
robfans chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
Bella needs to see a depression is getting out of hand
vampiregurl chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
at least he's not that mad.
hayleyxx01 chapter 32 . 9/1/2010
awwww poor Edward
Vivv0217 chapter 32 . 8/31/2010
I love Edwards attitude! He is such a great parent!
LilyLuna21 chapter 32 . 8/31/2010
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT BELLA IS STUPID! I KNOW THAT SHE IS GOING THROUGH SOMETHING BUT IF SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING ABOUT IT TO HER FAMILY AND TALKED TO SOMEONE... I KNOW IN THE OTHER CHAPTER THAT SHE SAID THAT SHE WOULDN'T FEEL COMFORTABLE TALKING TO SOMEONE SHE DIDN'T KNOW, BUT MAYBE THAT IS WHAT SHE NEEDED. SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE RUN AWAY FROM HER PROBLEMS LIKE A COWARD!

POST SOON!
twilightlvr4vr chapter 31 . 8/31/2010
aww that's so sad but I loved it hopefully she'll get better :( UPDATE!:)
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »