Reviews for Blood Brothers
Ophelia Faye Malfoy chapter 4 . 7/16
Thank you, I love this story!
ncoo1174 chapter 13 . 6/14
What year are Harry and Draco in
Relena Duo chapter 26 . 9/14/2014
I'll be honest here...
I loved - no wait - I ADORED those chapters when they were bound and felt each other's pains and stuff, they were awesome.
But...I didn't lke the HermionexDraco thing, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the pairing...its just...they're 11! Do that when they're 15 or older...
the last 6 chapters also fellt rather rashed

Also, the timelines...I wondered more than once where the heck was I :x
JulianneL chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
Why does Lily seem to love Draco more? It's not really fair for Harry..I feel bad for him. I'd be hurt too if my dead mother decided to visit my half brother but not even show her face to me.
SF28 chapter 26 . 9/25/2013
Aw please write a follow up even if it's a once off.
Cudos!
SF28 chapter 21 . 9/25/2013
So, Harry's going to tell Draco of for going out with Hermione because of the curse right? :)
SF28 chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Draco smirked, "In that case!" He swung a punch, hitting Harry square in the jaw. Both doubled over, gasping. Harry, holding his bleeding lip and Draco, on his knees. "Damn curse."

Funniest line I've read in a while. I feel sorry for their very out of the loop friends wondering what's gong on!
SF28 chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
Aww they finally shook hands, nice.
I like this brothers idea.
SF28 chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
"He's trapped in a mirror, Ron." Harry said...
Grins.
Well done. I like this story.
SF28 chapter 5 . 9/24/2013
Great so far.
And Snape's favoritism with Draco seems more realistic with him as his biological son.
SF28 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
That explains the age/ timing difference. I was wondering how you were going to make that work. A year apart makes sense.

Can there be a chapter where somehow Draco's real features appear?
That'd be awesome.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 26 . 7/3/2013
awww how sweet
meadow-music chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
Dramione at the end!
elijahlover chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
love yr story x
Yuki082 chapter 19 . 6/10/2012
the only problems im having is with the going-to-the-future bit: (im not trying to be a jerk at all) i do't think it was necessary the rest of the plot would be fine without it

and

the whole its-all-in-first-year bit: only because as there are more life and death problems, they are supposed to learn more complex things and i just cant reconcile them still being 11 and handling all this craziness/learning enough in such a short amount of time. i mean its only been half a year

but otheerwise i really like it. those are just kinda minor things that bug me

_