Reviews for Why can't you love me?
flower564 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Perfect. Just perfect. )
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Very cute!
Fanfiction-DeleteThisAccount chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Seriously, if this is what OOCness is, then I am an official convert. Becoming-Obsessed, this is, without a doubt, THE BEST SHIZAYA ONE-SHOT I HAVE EVER READ. It was soooo-o-o-o-o romantic! And a MARRIAGE PROPOSAL! The best ShizuoxIzaya scenario EVER! :D

"He was cut off as Izaya closed his eyes and leaned forward, pressing his lips against the other's softly and kissing him gently. Shizuo felt his heart explode, his tongue moving out to nip and lick at the other's bottom lip as they kissed gently; their arms moving more comfortably around each other. Izaya wrapped his arms around Shizuo's neck, the blonde's arms going around his waist as he leaned against that firm strong chest.

Shizuo pulled away, panting slightly, his eyes still closed and his forehead pressed against the other's.

"Marry me.. Marry me.." He panted, opening his eyes to look at the other's through his blue tinted glasses.

Izaya's eyes were bright with happiness. But a kind that Shizuo had never seen before; this kind held love and adoration and a small beautiful smile spread across Izaya's face and Shizuo felt like he was witnessing something that was a very rare sight.

And he wanted more.

He wanted to make Izaya happy, make him smile and love him and hold him, relishing in the others warmth. He wanted to hold him in his arms and to wake up next to him, and to stand next to him in the kitchen and just talk about nothing as they stood in their pajamas; his a white shirt and white pants and the others all black."

My stomach is just filled with yaoi-loving butterflies right now! You've made my spring break! Oh thank you thank you thank you!
Purianee chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
SO cute3
IzaiIzaiKun chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Mm love the fanfic, now where my izaya breakfest and yaoi goodness -smirking-
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Cuuute... Slightly Ooc, yes, but you did a good job creating an entirely new universe for every Durarara fan's favorte dueling duo. So. It was adorable. Well written too... And you completely made me rethink the meaning of the ending theme :3
crosstheindigo chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Haha. Their OOCness was so cute though :3

I certainly didn't mind too much

XD
963Q-karin chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Love xD
Nutz chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
It's so LOVELY and CUTE w/

I really like it so much.
ikebukurolove chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
KYAAAAH! Even though it was like pure crack, I LOVED it. OMG who doesn't love a Shizaya fluff. Shizuo and Izaya- married...only in my wildest dreams! *drools* thanks for writing this man! Heh!
HIMR chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I loved it! It was very cute :3 and i just love when characters like izaya snap and become sad (for a reason of love of course) so i don't mind the oocness, i love it

Great job!