Reviews for My Miracle Baby
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 1/6
The feels man the feels! Awesome story
Gracealma chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Cute and sweet.
Kagome Avalon chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
The baby ICU is called the NICU which stands for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. I know that because I spent some quality time in one myself. I was 2 1/2 months premature and weighted 2lbs 14.5 ozs and I spent 37 days in the hospital. I was also a breach baby; that means I came out backwards. My mom likes to tell me when I was born I was telling the world to kiss my butt. My mom also told me that for the longest time she couldn't stand to be in a fast food resturant when the alarm went off because it would remind her of the alarms going off on my bed. Which by the way you didn't tell how long Tony was or how much he weighed. Great story though.
mummacass chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
where are the damn tissues when you need them!
calileane chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
surprising story. I had never read a McGee father to a little Tony. It was really perfect. Feeling right.

I loved reading it. I'm still smiling at the imagine sight of father and son being together, with Gibbs beside them
inupuppy1596 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
AHH i love it's so cute. Great Job!:)
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
beautiful and sad all at the same time.

so great to see Gibbs really be there for Tim.

the rest of the team supporting him is a given

but Gibbs, being so actively supportive is refreshing to see.
starjems88 chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
loved it:) reading the next part now:)
trout1986 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I love seeing Tim showing emotions. Looks like he will be a good Dad. Nice story,

Trout

I'm going to start reading the next one now
Maggie chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I love Tony as baby stories and can't wait until the next sequel which I just found and decided to read this one first.
finlaure chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Very good and interesting story that would make a great series if you wanted to extend it. It really touched my heart also.
murraysmom chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
love it..i hope to read more very soon.. I just love Baby Tony stories ,,thank you
PostItHere chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
OMG this is so cute. I love it and I want more!

A looooooot more.

The story is realy, realy great and I hope you will update soon!

I just can't wait for more. I LOVE IT!