Reviews for The surgeon of deaths angel
Kiteria Faye chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Most interesting. I was wondering how you'd tie that bit in once Kala showed up, and I like what you did.
Kiteria Faye chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
Oh my. I've read many ways of people being transported, but you always seem to make them interesting.
Kiteria Faye chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I like her brothers. By the way, I liked your stories and OCs. The way you write is also good, there's the perfect amount of detail and you don't forget anything that I see. Your grammar also, isn't that bad.
robin3zoro chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
pleassssssssssssssssse update. i love your story.

scar
ILikeTheCandy chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Hmm.

It's interesting, and Has a lot of potential.

Though I am confused.

Was Cory transported to the One Piece world or was she already in there?
DemonDragonGoddess chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Can you get the next chapter out faster! è.é
DemonDragonGoddess chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
I look forward to the next chapter of this story. So far I am liking the amount f detail and reason that is put into the sentences. But one of the worst ways to go is for it to be a dream. I would highly suggest stearing clear of that path.
Youz chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
I like this fic so far, so please update soon _
Youz chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This fanfic has an interesting beginning, I hope the other chapters will be like that too. )
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
plz write more and soon :)
momeme chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Please make another one soon!
The-Odd-One-Is-Loose-Beware chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
hehe, five thumbs up :P and yes i no i dont have five thumbs
footballstar0 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
wow this story is getting very very interesting please please please continue thanks hun!
Msaju17 chapter 3 . 8/3/2010
That's soo cool how you ste the two stories up to mix together. That's pretty cool. Lookin' forward for future chapters!
Demon Guard666 chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I like, I like a lot.

And I love the brothers, as an only sibling I've often wished I had a big brother very much like one of these.