Reviews for Tomato
fairyninja73 chapter 2 . 11/22
This is pretty interesting... Please continue it
kimleechang.lee chapter 2 . 11/14
Pleasssss update soon
Continue Please~~
AsuiKitsune chapter 2 . 8/4
umm... Tsume is female
BloodyORing chapter 2 . 7/24
Oh god this is great I just want to know did naruto get sent in the past or something or did kushina since the story has not shown any sighn of time travel yet but anyway do more please it has been 5 years I think we deserve another chapter
R-dude chapter 2 . 6/29
Too bad this is abandoned.
QuirkCirc chapter 2 . 6/24
Naruto, to put it simply, is an ass. I love him and the interactions he has with Kushina and his peers. I'm glad Kushina has gotten along so well with him despite Naruto being a complete weirdo and his "insanity" moments. Their friendship is endearing and I'd like to see it grow. Speaking of relationships, are you going to add any pairings? It's perfectly fine if you don't, I was just curious if you had any in mind or not.
I have a feeling that Naruto had something do with Orochimaru's demise.
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 6/24
I can't figure out which is funnier, the fact that Kushina thinks Naruto likes likes Minato or how flippant and blunt our favorite Blonde Jinchuriki is. I'm a little disappointed, I admit, to see that you didn't delve further into Kushina and Naruto's shared clan name. I would have liked to see maybe an expression from curiosity because during that timeline, to my knowledge, The Uzumaki Clan was practically extinct. Anyways, you write like a pro, taking into account everyone's emotions and how well you write the characters. I'm curious to find out how and when Naruto arrived in the past and how old he is mentally. Very good fic, you've got me hooked ;)
Otakugal chapter 2 . 5/3
LOL! these chapters crack me up!
please update soon!
helrio uzugaku chapter 2 . 4/29
Really well written, perfect in fact. Pretty good plot for what plot I can see, Good job in Plot progress. But I'm seriously getting confused, almost to the point I want to stop reading. I mean it's an ok story but I need a little more of an idea on what the story is before I can say it's one of the best I've read, which the way it's written it may very well be.
Chrome Cheetah chapter 2 . 4/13
Fucking love this story. Please update!
Rosethorn50 chapter 2 . 4/2
This is such a good story, I've never read a naruto timetravel fic like this one I wish you could update please
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 2 . 2/13
Awesome story I hope you continue
AsahinaTora chapter 2 . 1/13
Damn, I really wanted more of this. I have read this fic three or four times already.
Dang, if the updates would be weekly we should have more than 200 chapters ;-;. I hope one day you get in the mood to continue this.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Awesome stuff! I'm interested in Naruto's backstory. The POV you wrote from leaves much to be answered, and I love it! Kushina's a great character to write from: she's so brash but good in her own way. Nice work :D