Reviews for Tomato
I kinda wanna see what kushinas reaction is when she finds out that naruto is her son from the future if she ever does
ceasare chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Wisch you continued bunt seine that the Story is 5 yo seriously depresses me
fairyninja73 chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
This is pretty interesting... Please continue it
kimleechang.lee chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
Pleasssss update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Continue Please~~
AsuiKitsune chapter 2 . 8/4/2015
umm... Tsume is female
BloodyORing chapter 2 . 7/24/2015
Oh god this is great I just want to know did naruto get sent in the past or something or did kushina since the story has not shown any sighn of time travel yet but anyway do more please it has been 5 years I think we deserve another chapter
R-dude chapter 2 . 6/29/2015
Too bad this is abandoned.
QuirkCirc chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Naruto, to put it simply, is an ass. I love him and the interactions he has with Kushina and his peers. I'm glad Kushina has gotten along so well with him despite Naruto being a complete weirdo and his "insanity" moments. Their friendship is endearing and I'd like to see it grow. Speaking of relationships, are you going to add any pairings? It's perfectly fine if you don't, I was just curious if you had any in mind or not.
I have a feeling that Naruto had something do with Orochimaru's demise.
QuirkCirc chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
I can't figure out which is funnier, the fact that Kushina thinks Naruto likes likes Minato or how flippant and blunt our favorite Blonde Jinchuriki is. I'm a little disappointed, I admit, to see that you didn't delve further into Kushina and Naruto's shared clan name. I would have liked to see maybe an expression from curiosity because during that timeline, to my knowledge, The Uzumaki Clan was practically extinct. Anyways, you write like a pro, taking into account everyone's emotions and how well you write the characters. I'm curious to find out how and when Naruto arrived in the past and how old he is mentally. Very good fic, you've got me hooked ;)
Otakugal chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
LOL! these chapters crack me up!
please update soon!
helrio uzugaku chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
Really well written, perfect in fact. Pretty good plot for what plot I can see, Good job in Plot progress. But I'm seriously getting confused, almost to the point I want to stop reading. I mean it's an ok story but I need a little more of an idea on what the story is before I can say it's one of the best I've read, which the way it's written it may very well be.
Chrome Cheetah chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
Fucking love this story. Please update!
Rosethorn50 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
This is such a good story, I've never read a naruto timetravel fic like this one I wish you could update please
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
Awesome story I hope you continue