Reviews for Tomato
SHADOWNINJAMASTER chapter 2 . 2/13
Awesome story I hope you continue
AsahinaTora chapter 2 . 1/13
Damn, I really wanted more of this. I have read this fic three or four times already.
Dang, if the updates would be weekly we should have more than 200 chapters ;-;. I hope one day you get in the mood to continue this.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Awesome stuff! I'm interested in Naruto's backstory. The POV you wrote from leaves much to be answered, and I love it! Kushina's a great character to write from: she's so brash but good in her own way. Nice work :D
ArtlieST chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
This is amazing! Why didn't you continue this story? :( I seriously looove it! You'll probably never continue it, but I'll still put it on alert, if you ever change your mind...

Love
ArtlieST
Manillalu chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Ooo! So cool! Wish I knew the back story
prototype naruto chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I knew it was Tsume! hope you continue this story!
voljin2 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Seriously, this is a great fic. Too bad it's stopped.
Mojtaba13 chapter 2 . 4/21/2014
Ok these 2 chapters and this whole story doesnt make sense... I seriously dont know what the fuck I just read...it was disjointed as fuck
skylark.all27 chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Frankly speaking, Minato annoyed the hell out of me here for some reason. And that really irks me because he has all the respect he could get from me (though a character, he's still a man I would no doubt) so yeah, it got me annoyed in the end. Haha, sorry for that. The fic is good, dunno what's actually going on, but subtle hints were there. But anyway, looking forward your update author-san. (:
Lord Sigfry chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Mmmm...interesting. Time travel or just another setting?

Lord Sigfry (sig-free)
carolaineclipse chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
wow I love this story.

I write to ask that even though already passed a long time (months to be precise) since you posted the last episode, I beg PLEASE update now if possible.

PS: I'm dying to know what will happen in the near future regarding this story.

Take my request to continue with the story, as a gift to the request as a reason for the new year 2014. Please Give That Gusto. U_U

I wish you luck with the story (soon I hope a new chapter). And with nothing more to say, I remain yours you caroeclipse
alia00 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
it's a good start
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
NOOOOOO! I wanted to read MORE! T_T!
The Blood Hell-Raven chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Hahahaha.. Naruto's jokes is really funny.. Hahhahaha... *stoic laugh*
The Blood Hell-Raven chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Woah... This is bloody epic!