Reviews for Yu Gi Oh! The Crisis of Time and Space
I'm on chapter 15 hope you update soon before i get to chapter 22. This stuff is sick, i came to check this story out after reading your
Clash of Kings story and your one shot of Jack vs Yugi. Tbh you write the vest yugioh fanfics that ive ever read so far. Oh and to the guy at the bottom, "Jaden" is Judai's name in the Dubbed series.
Hailey Face chapter 22 . 1/5
This is so great but they stopped writing so I'm stuck and disappointed
Sanokal chapter 22 . 11/1/2014
Wait, is there another part to this story? Cause it's really quite good! It definitely inspires my own crossover story.
WinterKit18 chapter 17 . 7/5/2014
Best chapter ever, I have been waiting for this chapter since I began reading your amazing story.
WinterKit18 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Very cool. I'm so excited to read your story.
utopianking chapter 22 . 2/18/2014
Are you still writing?
angelrider13 chapter 22 . 1/29/2014
Soooooooo, will this be continued? Because it is a REALLY cool crossover.
fakescorpion chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
Awesome chapter! But I think there's a mistake on Yugi's title. He earn the King of Games title by winning in Duelist Kingdom and defeating Pegasus, and his Duelist King title in Battle City. The reason the titles differ is because the company that host the tournament(s) are different, kind of like how sport competitions are in real life. (ie. If a duelist wins in an Industrial Illusion tournament, the winner would be the next King of Games; if a duelist wins in a KaibaCorp tournament, the winner would be the next Duelist King... but since Industrial Illusion never held another large tournament, only the Duelist King title sticks around.) It's less obvious in 5Ds since by that time, the duelist world has become so structured, and having the Duelist King title basically equal to being the best in the world. It wasn't so in DM though because a lot of regional champions don't bother with worldwide tournaments unless they are personally invited.

Enough of those. Anyway, I really enjoyed reading this story, but so many people have already show off all their best cards and combos in this story it's kind of worrying, considering the Savior Group now know like 90% of the cards in their decks.

The only duel that I'm a little disappointed in is the duel between Kenzan/Sho/Ryo vs. Rua/Ruka/Dark Glass however because neither team really work "as a team" all that much. What I mean is, in the show whenever there is a duel involving more people on the opposing sides, we can see extremely awesome teamwork combos. In this story, both teams did protect teammates' field or monsters, but that is merely the most basic aspect of teamwork in dueling.

The second step up is powering up each other's monsters or weakening the opponent's so a teammate can take them down... which none of them did (really disappointed that Rua didn't use his Equip cards on his sister's monsters). The next tier up on teamwork is helping each other summon high lv monsters or trump cards (what Dark Glass did for Rua and Ruka's aces did not really count because that is "protect teammates' field", a better example is how Yugi aided Kaiba in summoning Blue-Eyes White Dragon or Obelisk the Tormentor in their duel against Luma and Umbra, or how the Para/Dox brothers did in GX). And then there is the highest tier in teamwork, concerning monsters, such as summoning Black Skull Dragon or Dark Flare Knight/Mirage Knight, or Dragon Master Knight... none of which could even exist on the field with only one player since in-universe the cards are so rare and unfortunately all of them belong to different people. Sho and Ryo's decks naturally complement each other's, so there is no reason they cannot use monster combos.

What I'm trying to point out is, while individually all six of them did a good job, as teams, all of them did it poorly... especially compared to TV characters' standards (I did not say "main" characters here, because the Para/Dox brothers, Luma/Umbra, and The Big Five all did teamwork better than they did.) Just pointing it out earlier in case you're going to use team duels with Yugi/Judai/Yusei in the future, so they won't end up like amateurs as well. Sorry for my harsh words, this story is extremely good and the duels are mostly fantastic, there is just room for it to be better.
SiZodiac chapter 17 . 1/8/2014
This is one epic duel! (but I would probably cry if Kaiba didn't win...)
SiZodiac chapter 9 . 1/8/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story, outstanding job and their characterization and the battles! I just realized that judging from the point of time you choose for each generation, the cast of DM is actually the youngest! Aren't most of them 17...? it's hilarious that some of them like to call the GX cast as kids when many of them are 18up. Oh...! Yugi is not old enough to Duel on Motorcycle!
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
Please finish the story...got me on the edge of my seat
00-lin chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I hope that you can update this chapter. This is one of the best fanfics that I have seen so far. :D

And I hope Judai and Aki can resolve their differences in this fanfic. :D
Runeflash-Colbaltdia chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
Please...update its killing us all.
1412 karasu chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
Awww, will you ever update this? It's awesome!