Reviews for A Callenreese By Any Other Name
Ghostwriter chapter 77 . 3/7
Hey, you're back! Glad to see you.. I missed this fic. Welcome back. Catch ya on the flip side.
156 chapter 76 . 3/3/2012
This has definitely been my favourite chapter so far... I LOVE how calm Tommy is, even after seeing Golzine after all that time...
Seithr-Kairy chapter 76 . 3/3/2012
(ShowyApplause) Bravo! Wonderfully done, Tommy of the Grey. And just in time too...

Heh.. Golzine was overclassed, ne? Nice to know that the Banana Fish can finally be contained soon and erased from humankind memories! Does this means the Banana Fish Arc is over?

_KH_
Ghostwriter chapter 76 . 3/3/2012
Well, now...Zedd's in the works. I can't wait to see how THIS plays out. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 76 . 3/3/2012
Ghostwriter chapter 75 . 1/21/2012
Oooooh...a sense of foreboding at the end. And Nadia's disbelief that teens could be Rangers makes perfect sense. You know, I really missed this story and I've been looking forward to another chap, and seeing as how this was really good, I guess I can forgive you for the long wait. Lol. Joking! Joking! (about the forgiveness part, I mean). Great work. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Seithr-Kairy chapter 74 . 11/21/2011
Still on Banana Fish territory. Huh... I guess I'm just rather impatient for making them realized how much out of depth they -Golzine sides- were now?

Wonder how it would gave a different result because of one "small" difference?
Ghostwriter chapter 74 . 11/19/2011
Yay! You're back! Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Seithr-Kairy chapter 73 . 9/14/2011
A nice reminder chapter from you. Hopefully, more would be come our way! ;)

Ghostwriter chapter 73 . 9/13/2011
Well, you've just stayed away WAY too long. I had given up hope for this fic. Glad to see it was unfounded. More soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 72 . 7/10/2011
Whoa. Awesome man. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Seithr-Kairy chapter 72 . 6/20/2011
Yilan who? I guess it would be kinda amusing if it was a Lee, ne? Seems you made a connection with Trini in the BF world, huh? Sounds fun...
Ghostwriter chapter 71 . 5/7/2011
Whoa. Awesome. I missed you, but this was DEFINITELY worth the wait. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 70 . 4/4/2011
Awesome job. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
seithr-kairy chapter 70 . 4/4/2011
They're willing to use that against 'normal human'? Aww... Zordon's leash kept slipping and slipping... What'd he said for that? XD!

So... Red for Stealth and Black for Memory. What else power the other Power Lines have? And why did you choose that for each of them?