Reviews for Her Babysitters
so funny
tiahnaleexo chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
so cute!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
HAHAHAHA, oh, God, oh, God, I've laughed so hard with this story! The top moment:

"[...]

"Hurry! Give me a pillow!" The teal eyed boy whispered, and the Party Boy raised an eyebrow.

"For...?"

"So I can smother the little demon and get it over with!" He shouted, unable to keep quiet any longer. Courtney would be pissed at him, sure, but he'd get her a puppy or something to fill the void. It would be a lot better than Vivian, anyways.

[...]"

Really close, is this one:

"[...]

"She's one little girl. You can handle Courtney, and yet you can't handle the smaller, less violent version, of her?"

Pshh, obviously Geoff didn't know anything. Courtney was easy. After dating her since they were sixteen, in High School, he knew how to deal with her. Just kiss her till she shuts the fuck up.

It worked, too, eighty percent of the time.

The other twenty percent? Well, usually involved flowers, stuffed animals, and I'm sorry, cards. He was almost certain she had a large collection of all three, by now.

[...]"

Hahahaha, indeed, it was like Vivian was possessed! She became so sweet all in a sudden... The part when they finally get in good terms and the end melted my heart *_*. Nice job!
hellopandaluver chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Aweee this was so cute! Great job :D
Polka Dot Jewel chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Aww, what a cute one-shot! :3

I loved how Courtney's sister went from a wild-child to... well, a lesser version of a wild child. Haha. That moment where Duncan and her sister were talking about the ring was cute.

I bet another one-shot where Vivian tells Courtney about the ring would be cute, but you don't have to write it if you don't want to XD

Keep up the great writing!
Contemperina chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Awww, that was way too cute. I always imagined Courtney having an older brother, or older sister maybe, so taking the younger sibling route was cool to see. And the fact that her younger sister was insane helped too!

Can't wait to see what's coming next. (:

Rina
Alexex chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
LOL so cute and funny! Cunny!
VichanSOMAanimefan chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
YEAH you used my idea, and my name

I love it my friend... Vivian is really evil XD

and the ring part was sooooo cute
bella-sk8er chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
heehee, awwwwwwwwwwww! :) this is so cute :) I love it!
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
THAT WAS AWESOME! SOO CUTE! LOVED IT! SO MUCH!

Ahhh... all caps lock, XD That was awesome, yet again! I loved it, D I can't wait for another one!
Moresmiles chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This wasamazing! Sappy, but amazing.
Fizzy Starburst chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
I really enjoyed this. It was a clever idea, Duncan and Geoff were so in character it was kinda scary, and I didn't notice and grammer issues.

One thing I'd like to point out is you used the word "fuck", yet the story if only rated K. I'd move it up to T, if only for that reason.