Reviews for Lies and Love
AkaNeko-Sesshy chapter 1 . 9/13
I have read the Fairy Tail version of this 1st. Reading half way thru the chapter it felt familiar. I had to go & check. It thru me off because it's the same scenario, almost same wording, but different characters. I still look forward to reading it though. Maybe w/ more characters, they'll be some differences
Hmntlzn chapter 7 . 9/12
Wow... I KNOW that this is my FIRST TIME in Cardcaptor Sakura Fandom in FANFICTION/WATTPAD but I know that I've read this story somewhere before (FFN or wattpad I dont knowlong ago- Its like 90% same story but different fandom... but I dont remember in what anime fandom. (Because I never watch CCS anime until 5 days ago)
Aquablueberry chapter 20 . 7/14
This was a really great story. Honestly it seems like a book you could buy at a store. You are really amazing at writing. Truthfully though, I couldn't get over the fact that in this story they're adults. It seemed a bit odd to me. I think it's just me. Nonetheless it's a really wonderful story. I hope you keep writing in the future.
nstar96 chapter 1 . 2/28
the
nstar96 chapter 1 . 2/28
The same title with th same summary is also a Fairy tail story
This brings my memories when my father had cheated on my mother and she left him even though they both still loved each other she was hurt so every time there was that very rare guy she sort of fancied I would ALWAYS scare them off with fake blood and ketchup (But they're good now after he spent a year or two looking for her :D)
you can find me on .com (nickname: anthnguyen). Thank you
Your story is so amazing, i love it 3
Do you mind if i translate it ? for vietnamese readers? I hope you will agree
idanu11 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
good luck and thanks for beautiful story
idanu11 chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
I love this story, thanks for the work and I wish you'll write more,
Kath Thornton chapter 19 . 7/22/2016
Aww... This is such a good story, so dramatic and lovely!
Kath Thornton chapter 16 . 7/22/2016
I knew she was evil! I don't like Erika since the start!
Kath Thornton chapter 13 . 7/21/2016
Oh I love those kids! They're lovely!
Kath Thornton chapter 10 . 7/21/2016