Reviews for See Me Shattered
Hidden Lines chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Aw, cute. I like the way the two chapters show both POVs. Great work as usual.
musiclover99 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
. . . I dunno which shipping this is, so I'm gonna say GO ETHAN/LYRA! I think soulsilvershipping's okay, but still prefer the former
NotMeyha chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
After reading all the sad Ethan/Lyra fan fics, I finally see one that is saad but has a happy ending
Zenny-DoLL chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I loved this! I felt bad though to see Lyra so heartbroken. Thank goodness Ethan is always there to make her feel better! Absolutely adorable at the end, great job!
RosesOfTruth chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Great LyraXEthan one-shot. I'm a major a fan of this couple.
Jaluna Rolik chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
I quite like the fact that you did two versions of the story to give a more in-depth feel of how Lyra and Ethan are each experiencing the situation. I also like the general lay-out of the story and how they react to the situation. It's a very well-written and fun piece. Well done.
BlackSheepOfEurope chapter 2 . 9/1/2010
OMG! This was sooooo good ] It would be ahhhhh-mazing if you made a chapter story about their Sinnoh journeys )
Notallergictodinosaurs chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Ohmygoodness I really, really love this! Can you please please please do more EthanxLyra fanfics? I love it, it's so well-written!

By the way, why does the pichu bring painful memories to Lyra? Is it the pichu from the event where you find out about Silver's dad?
kaori kuni chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Lyra's was warm. Ethans... I dont know what it was like D: Like the sound of big rocks falling to the ground.

Thanks!
Brass Helix chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
I loved this ;w;

Normally I ship Silver/Kotone, but the way you characterized Ethan and Lyra made the pairing work so well.
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
I like this version better. You really sympathize for both sides in this one, while with Lyra's you were usually feeling sorry for Ethan. (At least, I was. I mean, Lyra was an idiot for letting Ethan go...*sweatdrop*)

Anyways, fantastic job, as always. SilverxLyra, thanks to you, is off my list of possible shippings. XD

-RV
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
*sniffles* Aww, this was so...emotional, adorable, lovely...amazing.

(As you can see, Vi just got her copy of HeartGold. She just beat her 2nd Gym and she's already in love with EthanxLyra. XD)

You did a fantastic job *goes read the next one*

-RV
WasabiWhipCream chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
wow, this is really cute! 3 great job as usual 3 just started playing heart gold; it's really fun! though training isn't..._.

but yea, great piece! :)
LadyCheesA chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Now Ethan’s P.O.V (or something like that xP)… I think I loved his more than Lyra’s (not for the chapter, but for the thoughts). He sensed like he was alone :’( and Lyra was in another thing. But, oh well, things worked at the end )

I loved how you described their kiss and Ethan’s thoughts of it *-*

Sincerely, one of the best romance stories I’ve read ;)
LadyCheesA chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I sincerely LOVED it!. The form that you described the scene and their feelings… I enjoyed the story. I sensed the love in the air! *smells* And it smells like… Oran Berry? Oh, it was Meganium eating them xD.

This is the first excellent EthanxLyra I had read, you’re a pretty great writer ;)

Lyra point of view was excellent, you really now how to make a personality D