Reviews for On The Run
Angry Santo chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
"A hive of angry hornets being torn asunder with a chainsaw, all to the chorus of a thousand vuvuzelas."

You have officially earned my 'most epic Fething hilarious line in the history of EVER' award. I broke out into guffaws as soon as I read that...in the middle of class.

Too bad something with such potential awesomeness was abandoned. Hope someone picks up on such an awesome idea.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Nooooes. Please don't have abandoned this. It seemed to have such potential awesomeness.

So very, very cool.

HR
Sorakage Sama chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Here's hoping this gets updated soon. This is a story with a lot of potential. I hope you update so we humble readers can find out what happens next.

Ja ne

Soakage Sama
justbehappydammit chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
This is so engrossing. I'm curious as to what's really going on in this story, but I'm sure everyone else that has read this feels the same.
DragonGolem chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
How absolutely amusing and amazing. Good work so far.
Mog The Red chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
I have no fucking idea what is going on, but it is pretty cool.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
This is pretty much ridiculous amounts of fun.
Annara Ren chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Oh.. this is definitely something worth keeping an eye on :)

I like it so far, a lot!
Karrin Blue chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
Hey! where's fate and hayate?
Mooniecat chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
I have never read/watched anything on the Dresden Files but this crossover is so well written I may find myself checking it out. I too, like some of your other reviewers, am curious of how the Nanoha universe takes in account them and also if this White Court knows of the TSAB (and if so, how the TSAB is perceived). Please continue this!
Gateman chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
This is a nice story so far. From Molly's casual reaction to Nanoha and Dresden's acknowledgements of Molly's interest in him I’m guessing that this takes place after Turn Coat but then again he only has three rings on his hand so it might be earlier. Your writing really flows well and your Dresden is a perfect match to the original character. I haven’t seen any other Dresden fics come so close to the style of the original books. I can't wait to see how things unfold as you continue to update this story. After all, Dresden's answer to overwhelming force is overwhelming chaos (seriously, when was the last time he did any better than draw in a fair fight when he had no help? Not that that happens often) and with the way Nanoha got him out of her apartment, in his eyes, she may as well have ridden a dinosaur back to his place-. I like what you did with Nanoha as well. I’m looking forward to seeing your interpretation of the TSAB at large.

On a side note, I just realized that the Intelligent Devices could be considered benign versions of the wolf belts, silver coins, holy swords, etc. Although the intelligent devices don't affect their user's minds, they're artifacts designed to give their user certain abilities that they would have no experience with otherwise. Nanoha is just insane enough to use one that can go farther than her own body can withstand.

Or not

In any case this is miles beyond any of your other stories. You’ve got a direction that you’re taking the plot and have already made me care about the characters unlike “It’s an Adventure” where nothing moved and your crossover characters never had an effect on the story. I’m keeping this in my favorites.
Crosshair chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
This is an incredibly interesting story. I haven't read Dresden in years and I don't know who Nanoha is being framed for murdering, but this story is incredibly well written. I couldn't spot any real errors and the style captured the Essence of Dresden that endeared the series to me when I first read it. Please don't abandon this story: I'd love to read more.
boba chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Great story, I'm looking foward to what you do when the TSAB has to deal with wizards. Can't wait to see the next chapter (:
Tikigod784 chapter 3 . 8/2/2010
Hmmm interesting. Who would have the balls to frame the White Devil?
libraflyter chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
MADE OF WIN!

Oh, wait, I'm supposed to say something else. I'm not sure how much constructive criticism I can give, since I'm still so incredibly pysched this is a well written beginning for a Dresden/Nanoha crossover, with a near note perfect Dresden voice. I thought I was the only one in the world who would cross The Dresden Files and Magical Lyrical Nanoha, and here is one that not only does so, but shows all promise to do so well.

I am eager and ready to learn more about why Nanoha was set up, where TSAB fits in with the Dresden universe, and how much more Harry's mind is going to be blown by Nanoha's bamfing ways. Exciting! I hope to see this through the end.