Reviews for The Misadventures of Daisy and Swirl
maymay74 chapter 31 . 1/4/2015
He's the cutest, talking directly to the boobs ;)
maymay74 chapter 30 . 1/4/2015
I could picture Carlisle talking to nine y/o Edward, all ready and smiling about how he would help his son with his doubts... LOL
PurpleBrina17 chapter 33 . 1/4/2015
too damn cute! i hate lord of the rings with a passion but i do love their love for it
TwiTwiAgain chapter 27 . 11/8/2014
Lol!
TwiTwiAgain chapter 23 . 7/31/2014
So sweet.
EmmettRose chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Do you plan to finish this? :)
devoted reader chapter 21 . 7/10/2014
hi, i'd like to start off by saying how much i adored your story An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy. it was absolutely perfect in my opinion but i must say, why did you stop when there is so much more to be told. when will they get married? how does edward figure out to call bella "daisy"? are they going to attend Dartmouth and recieve the knowledge and confidence to start their own sucessful, multimillion dollar business? will bella continue her obession of Harry Potter and edward his LotR? i am morbidly curious if there is anything else or if you're planning on continuing!
Ec620 chapter 29 . 6/11/2014
Has anyone told you you're brilliant today? Love your witty writing! Update SOON please!
mmiri mma chapter 29 . 4/27/2014
Still in love with these characters. Thanks so much for updating!
Wordyma chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
What fun! Thanks for the chapters! You're such a great writer. Love your dialogue!
ana1973 chapter 29 . 4/10/2014
what happened to the story, you said in january it was finishing soon.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
Swirl has me confused too about those brownies.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 13 . 2/9/2014
I love how Edward's mind works. He so sweet.
NKubie chapter 29 . 1/29/2014
Niiiiiice. Could be worse, though. I almost puked on my boyfriend (now hubby) when I was...on top. The key word here is ALMOST.

So clearly, not EVERYTHING is better when you're sloshed. ;)
NKubie chapter 28 . 1/29/2014
Jealousy never leads to good cooking. That's a saying, right?
1,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »