Reviews for The Misadventures of Daisy and Swirl
Guest chapter 32 . 8/27/2015
Awww I understand you're done with Daisy and Swirl but I still wish you would post some outtakes every now and then. They're just so lovable and adorable, it's difficult to let them go. You've created a timeless story with an Edward and Bella who came to life. Thank you.
wordhoarder24 chapter 33 . 7/26/2015
I'd ask for more but I don't think I'll ever be done with these two, no matter how much you write.
I'm going to shamelessly beg for more anyways
RezMa chapter 33 . 6/30/2015
I wish this story never ended I miss them terribly!
movieandbookgirl chapter 33 . 4/9/2015
I loved the entire story and your adorable, highly entertaining characters! Thanks so much for seeing it through to the end.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
The Misadventures of Daisy and Swirl has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
newborntwifan chapter 5 . 2/5/2015
Pink panther?! LOL

Swirl and Daisy is one of my faves.
meelee72 chapter 25 . 1/26/2015
Awwwww...
meelee72 chapter 15 . 1/26/2015
I'm so glad these snippets are here. I'm havin a hard time time letting go of this story & these characters.
It is a treasure & I know will br a go-to story for me.
PAT2024 chapter 33 . 1/22/2015
Thank you for all these little snapshots, too short sometimes, I really love these 2 characters and I still don't have enough. Would you consider writing a sequel that would take place when they are adults ? that would be great.
Thanks anyway for sharing these little moments. I really like your writing.
dpennell007 chapter 33 . 1/19/2015
I enjoyed your sweet wrap-up of the first chapters of Swirl and Daisy's lives. You left them in a great place.
debslmac chapter 33 . 1/14/2015
:) Loved these
Just Sus chapter 33 . 1/10/2015
These were very cute outtakes. Thanks for adding to the story if Daisy and Swirl...loved it!

xoSus
Cullenosopy chapter 33 . 1/9/2015
Cute!

Thank you! Going back to read chap. 31.
Cullenosopy chapter 32 . 1/9/2015
Thanks! I'm going back to re-read chap. 31.
Cullenosopy chapter 31 . 1/9/2015
HOLY EFFING FUDGE! I laughed my effing ass off! (now I have none!) That was hilarious! Maybe it was the beer, margaritas, muscle relaxer, and the two Benadryl I took. Yard work is getting harder and harder as I get older and older. Naw, it was just funny!

Thank you!