Reviews for Let the Right One Out
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
UPDATE! I WANT TO FIND OUT MORE! UPDATE PLEASE!
twivampsalvatore chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Please continue this story! Its great so far!
Twilightlover15 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Continue this story please! I have to know what happens next lol!
Temptress-Kitten17 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
Wow, this is really good. I know it's been a while, but I really hope you continue this story. Loved Damon's quip about Stefan and the Saint Bernard btw.
Eye of The Tigress chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORYY IS AWESOME
SoUtHeRnBeLLe706 chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
omg i had an idea for a story kinda like this one in my head but i would much rather read it than write it...is there any chance you will continue? please let me know and if you do so i can put you on my story alert...
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
OMG! I could see this alteration happening and the reason for taking Elena does make sense!

Please continue!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Interesting to see the new alteration. I'm watching the episode right now D
Minga01 chapter 2 . 6/20/2010
*hands you a bag of motivation*

I really like where this story is going. I hope you decide to keep going with it. As incentive, I have given you my bag of motivation. In it you will find a pocket muse and other delicious goodies to help you strive on to complete this story.

Good luck!
VampireExpert101 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Great twist, and very realistic. They would want to orture Katherine probably more than the brothers, so, Elena would make do -since she is practically the same person!
Eye of The Tigress chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
Poor elena. But i enjoy this story, keep going. I was always courious to see what Staffie woyuld do if he wasnt being tourtured; probly socking up on as many bunnies as he can! :)