Reviews for Love Potion
Wiolli chapter 1 . 7/8
I agree! There shoud be more!

But yours is adorable 3
Goddess of the Multiverses chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
That was adorable. A little cliché, but it was so well written and fluffy it didn't matter. Amazing job -
90834 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
nice job! the writing is nice, I don't see any typos, and the plot is absolutely adorable!

good job!
irkeninvaderdiz chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
aww! that was so cute! and funny too! they where all really in character. w

i loved the ending too. XD "blood hell" i also liked how korea said they whern't human. because i never think of them as human but all my friends do. so it's awesome that someone else doesn't too.
PixiiPetalx chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Oh mein gott this is cute and amazing~

D'aww I can imagine the scenes clearly~. Such a cute story for my lovely OTP~!
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
lol, I liked the ending. Nice story. :)
221212121211211212122121212121 chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oww my~~~ HOW CUTE!

They're sooo sweet! _

Luv this! n_n
jankisu02 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
awww..so cute. :'3
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Great fic! The epilogue was brilliant too!
YugiTheKing chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Cute story! Too funny! China's unexpected turnaround was...unexpectedly fast, but whatever. The ending was awesome!
Domomomo chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
OH MY GOSH THIS. Darling, this is beautiful, I can't even BEGIN to tell you how totally SWEET this is. I'm literally a pile of mush right now.

It's rather late at night right now, but please know that I ADORE this, and it is now among my favorite KoreaChina stories.
Hinataro chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Aah, such a cute and cliche little story. ;w;

I loved Korea's eagerness about the whole ordeal and Yao's reactions to everything, especially after Yong Soo's little confession.

Also, if you've decided this, what would happen if Yong Soo had used more than three drops? Out of curiosity. ouo
motherofpancakes chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
oh this is so cute! i feel so bad for england. i totally agree there needs to be more stories of korea and china.
A Bleach-Drinking Hetalian chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
KorChi!

I LOVE THIS COUPLE~

I, sadly, am not awesome enough to write them, though...

This was really cute!

And kinda unexpected..

I loved it!

Please keep up the awesome work!

(/ 7)/
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was insanely sweet and adorable! I loved every moment :]

Yong Soo was so cute and a bit pathetic (lol) in this, and his feelings for Yao for perfectly portrayed.

Lol...Yao...Putting poor Yong Soo through all that trouble!