Reviews for Warrior?
FlamingForest chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
please do more
Travis Church chapter 2 . 9/15/2010
Welcome back from the darkness of nothingness and into the land of milk, honey, and fanfiction!

I re-read your first chapter and now reading your second chapter, I'm deeply facinated by your world.

With a name like Kari, I felt a need to find more about that name (and usually it takes a lot of pull to make me research obscure things like that). It seems ironic that the viking names him Kari, which means old woman in Czech, because he thinks that he fights like an old woman. Perhaps there is a reason why you gave him the name Kari and I hope you elaborate the meaning behind that name in the future.

It is great to see your work back in the lime light and I hope to see your work flourish.

Travis Church
Astrid Elphaba Lovegood chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Please write some more. This sounds like it's gonna be pretty epic.
Travis Church chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Excellent start of a story and finish of a chapter. Hiccup definitely has that boyish charm and innocence that makes him the character that we've all grown to love.

You slipped in the details about our main character through the conversation which is excellent. I find it boring when a writer gives a list of descriptions instead of immersing them inside the universe. So congradulations to you!

I can also tell that you've given either the time to self edit your work or had others edit your work. No spelling errors or outstanding grammar issues plauge your work. It is clean and free of mistakes.

So I'm expecting that there is something about Viking raids involved in the main character's past?

Good work with your first chapter!

Travis Church