Reviews for Demonic Lover
rosiea184 chapter 10 . 4/28
This was a fun story to read. I wished there was some depth to their relationship but the biggest thing that bothers me is why did yellow eyes kill Jessie? That would of been a huge plot point to explain. Other than that it was a cute story.
Heckyehbaconpancakes chapter 10 . 4/25
asdfghjkl;sgdhjhkkls445hytfnjhvmlydgi I'm actually crying for real this is so amazing
OraclePrincess chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
I liked this. Kinda surprised at that. Wasn't expecting to. But you captured Sam and Dean perfectly. Wonderful work. I'm definitely saving this!
HappiestClam chapter 10 . 2/28/2015
This was an awesome story! Thank you for writing it :)
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Good story resolution. It was somewhat abrupt and a lot more could have been explored in the story but good job on getting both of them to the ocean alive and in love.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
They are developing into comfortable partners finally. They deserve each other.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
That adventure was nicely blended with canon. It was a good episode to pick.
steelcandy chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
Very good ending loving the entire story
Briannon O'Hara chapter 8 . 2/25/2015
I like how you've used hunts off the show for them, and you've managed not to make it too much different. Your characterisation is accurate as well, nice work :)
Briannon O'Hara chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
Not to be rude, but isn't pyrokinesis control over fire? Couldn't he have saved Jess, or doesn't it work that way? Seems to me to be a sort of counter-intuitive power for him to have. Maybe telekinesis, since canon Sam has used that once.
gothpandaotaku chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
OMG. Loved it. LOVED IT. The absolute PERFECT ENDING! XD
coldkagome chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
omg yay sammy alive thank god, oh dean eyes turn yellow
Rae chapter 10 . 2/17/2015
Adored it.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
This is nicely crafted to fit in with canon. I wonder how far you'll take it. I would like to see Bobby and Sam get along.
Rae chapter 9 . 2/17/2015
yoU CANT JUST LEAVE IT LIKE THIS!? I...